Boris says Terror threat "Severe" and continues to allow "asylum seekers" free passage……..

KB1

3 hours ago, old man said:

Have to agree with Henry about deportation, can;t work as nowhere ti return them to? Legal minefield?

It has to be stopped by law changes etc here?

Israel has found a way to do it by just rounding them up and dumping them in some east African country and giving them some money and paying off their government

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, old man said:

Have to agree with Henry about deportation, can;t work as nowhere ti return them to? Legal minefield?

It has to be stopped by law changes etc here?

They didn't come from the middle east in a dingy, the vast majority are being known to come from France, just dump them straight back, very simple, just needs political will. 

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

It is alleged that the 'people smuggles' make £295,000 per boat.  IF true (and I have my doubts) - where do they get the money?  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10212393/People-smugglers-earning-350-000-BOAT-Channel-crossings.html

That's the one I watched on TV last night , I nearly  through my slipper at the TV in rage , they did not look like they had been starved in a camp in France.  Like you say it would be cheaper  and safer to get a plane across  , what are they wishing to hide .