stalking show

armsid

As title anyone going ? Met David one of the organnisers when stalking in Scotland in December , very nice guy and is keen to get this as an annual event ,if all goes according to plan It is April 9th & 10th Will be attending myself and looking forwards to it. Hopefully deer stalkers on here will go should be interesting

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, I was there on Saturday. I agree with you it was probably the best show I have been to in recent years. A huge selection of useful stands - shooting orientated. When you realise this was the first year of the event it was an outstanding show. Looking forward to future shows. Realistically priced tickets and no parking charge!

We were there on Saturday. Only really went for a day out/look around. Came home with some new deer hunter trousers and a thermal imager. 
I thought the show was a good effort on the part of the organisers and as has been said, no tat.

Edited by London Best

I went on Saturday morning, very, very disappointed, nothing there at all i certainly wont be going again.

I really mean nothing there !!!

I dropped a right clanger and ended up at Stanleigh show ground all that was there was a covid test centre. 

Understandable, to me anyway with what i have going on. I can smile about it now but was a tad annoyed at the time, what made it worse i live smack between the 2. 

Edited by Dougy

2 hours ago, Dougy said:

I went on Saturday morning, very, very disappointed, nothing there at all i certainly wont be going again.

I really mean nothing there !!!

I dropped a right clanger and ended up at Stanleigh show ground all that was there was a covid test centre. 

Understandable, to me anyway with what i have going on. I can smile about it now but was a tad annoyed at the time, what made it worse i live smack between the 2. 

How could you do that! It’s on your doorstep. 
I drove all the way down from Lancashire and spent the day looking for you 😳😂