A SNOOKER SCORE ON THE PIGEONS

TOM'S DAD

I have been watching this field of bean stubble patiently since Tom and i shot 97 woodies on it 3 weeks ago, (3 pigeons shy of the ton :good: :yp: )

Pigeons numbers had steadily built back up on the field so decided to have a day last weekend.

i stopped using the pigeon magnet back in July, as the pigeons seemed to have got very wary of them this year.

So i set up with a flapper, and half a dozen flocked decoys, smack under the crossing of two well used flightlines.

Frantic 5 hour session, including 3 woodies for two shots flying :lol: , (5th time this summer, witnessed 3 times), shooting off 194 catridges.

Finished the afternoon with 147 woodpigeons.

Have had some cracking bags over the last few months but stopped posting photos here cus they keep disappearing :D

havent seen many photos of pigeon bags on here for a while, is it quiet where you are?

post-2368-1192038362.jpg

post-2368-1192038371.jpg

post-2368-1192038383.jpg

Well done m8, another fantastic bag.

unfortunatly all pigeon shooting has now been stopped on my permission because the pheasants are now out.

so bring on feb when i can get back out.

What cartridges do you use?

cheers

I use 32 gram 6's through 1/4 and half chokes on my Miroku

tom uses 24gram/28 gram 6's through his fixed choke 20 bore (1/2 & 3/4 chokes)

well done indeed. i may be having a blonde moment but why is it a snoker score??? :rolleyes::no:

maximum snooker break lol 147 Maximum break without fouls. The highest snooker break possible without the benefit of an opponent's foul is ?

nice shooting bud cool pickys could a ask if you took any of your hide position ? could you post them so i can see your layout plz

Ta Jay