Steel Shoot Woodpigeon Outlet

Novice

The last outlet (Bromsgrove) for pigeons/game around here closed its doors about six months ago, must admit it does seem to be getting harder finding a local game dealer who will take pigeons shot with lead or steel.

You could try local pubs/restaurants, zoos, falconry centres, not sure if its legal but you could offer for free in your local news paper, I think there's somewhere on FB where you can offer free game?

Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll follow up along the lines you suggest. 

I had it in mind from historic posts on here that there were some doing rounds in certain parts of the country who were interested in steel shot woodpigeon, presumably for the BOP trade. Guess that's old news now and no longer an option. 

1 hour ago, Novice said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll follow up along the lines you suggest. 

I had it in mind from historic posts on here that there were some doing rounds in certain parts of the country who were interested in steel shot woodpigeon, presumably for the BOP trade. Guess that's old news now and no longer an option. 

Sent you a p.m 

9 hours ago, Novice said:

Does anyone know of any outfit currently interested in buying woodies shot with steel shot? Cheshire/Lancs/Derbyshire ideally. Can be fresh or frozen, have access to a suitable chiller. 

Have you tryed HoneyBrooks (top of this page) there is also a fb page steel shot wood pigeon a lot of falconers use it to buy bird food 

Edited by rickardo

2 hours ago, old'un said:

I think there's somewhere on FB where you can offer free game?

The one I’m aware of is called “giving up the game” I’m not on fb but the wife told me about it. 

@Novice might be worth talking to a local raw dog food company.