and more cutting boards....

Walker570

...Team Tractor..Nathan dropped me a van load of offcut timber off and also gave me further thin strips and edging strips which would all have been burned. These are just two of a half dozen I have made from it so far.    The edging strips make superb handles on the ends of the 'servers'.  I dowel them to make sure they don't come off.  Gave two to the Chirch in the village for an auction to raise money for heating etc...the church authorities fail to come up with the funds.... the two made over £50 so these two woll go to a similar auction at the Harvest supper planned in September.   Generous as ever Nathan, many thanks.   It is all going to a good cause, one or two  to people who have either done a lot of local work in the community or have ben going through hard times.    Nice to see them smile.

002.JPG

7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Some while ago Nathan was going to give you some wood for me that you were going to drop off.

I filled the van up 😂. You should of seen his face with how much I’ve dropped off 😂.

im just glad it’s used instead of burnt 👍.

nevs becoming an expert 😎👍

You know the description of an 'expert' dpn't you................???

I had forgotten about that. I never had the wood ?????

No problem I have plenty and can devise a suitable cheese board for you.  Probably ship it as travelling across to Barholm squirrelling is too expensive with fuel as it is.

3 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

You know the description of an 'expert' dpn't you................???

I had forgotten about that. I never had the wood ?????

No problem I have plenty and can devise a suitable cheese board for you.  Probably ship it as travelling across to Barholm squirrelling is too expensive with fuel as it is.

That would be great, just a small one as in your picture above please.  :good:

13 hours ago, team tractor said:

I filled the van up 😂. You should of seen his face with how much I’ve dropped off 😂.

im just glad it’s used instead of burnt 👍.

nevs becoming an expert 😎👍

Never got here though!   :rolleyes: