south-west

soreshoulder

How good are they, what they like? :rolleyes:

Can't find them on the web :D

Bridgewater Bay is free but you need to know the waters...seriously dangerous if you dont

Why not contact the Glos Wildfowlers, i have joined myself this year

Get the BASC Wildfowling permit book from the BASC site and all the contact info is in there

Cheers

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from cardiff, but living and working in cirencester now. i've got a small permission in cardiff but the farmer won't allow me to bring guests just yet, im working on him though so watch this space. also actively looking for permission in cirencester area!!

im up for a ''meet up'' if anybody wants to sugest one. i mostly shoot pigeons/crows ect. clays no and then if i got nothing else to do. i might try a bit of ferreting or long netting next year too looks like fun and rabbit is lovely :rolleyes:

im from cardiff, but living and working in cirencester now. i've got a small permission in cardiff but the farmer won't allow me to bring guests just yet, im working on him though so watch this space. also actively looking for permission in cirencester area!!

im up for a ''meet up'' if anybody wants to sugest one. i mostly shoot pigeons/crows ect. clays no and then if i got nothing else to do. i might try a bit of ferreting or long netting next year too looks like fun and rabbit is lovely :rolleyes:

i wouldn't say no to a bit of a bash on the flying pigs. im based in Gloucester and always looking for a bit more local land as all mine i sessional due to being on a shoot.

taff' if you get the nets and ferrets then i can help shot you ropes, i might be a little rusty as i haven't been out since i was a kid.............i'll bring a spade or two, hehe.

as soon as there's movement on my local field i will shout you for some pigeons

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

To respond to the original question I too am near Bristol, between Bristol & Yate. I shoot clays at Horton, and pigeons and rabbits on a couple of local farms. As for some clays apart from my own club Chipping Sodbury Gun Club I have heard good reports of shoots at Huntingford and Kingswood in South Glos - see http://www.bristolclayshooting.com/index.php

To respond to the original question I too am near Bristol, between Bristol & Yate. I shoot clays at Horton, and pigeons and rabbits on a couple of local farms. As for some clays apart from my own club Chipping Sodbury Gun Club I have heard good reports of shoots at Huntingford and Kingswood in South Glos - see http://www.bristolclayshooting.com/index.php

Very nice shoots indeed- good mix of "confidence building" and "challenging" targets. Friendly crowd too. Just wish it was closer to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...