Uploading photos from phone

SuperGoose75

So is there a convenient way of putting a photo on the forum from a smart phone?

Is photobucket still a thing? I used to be able to upload from the laptop using that, but about 95% of my time on here is from using the phone. I'm not very savy at all when it comes to technology. It seems a breeze for some people to upload photos.

Any help appreciated.

You might have to digitally make your images smaller to fit on the forum.  E.g. your picture might be 15 meg but you might be restricted to 5meg so the image has to be reduced. Try to upload and you'll get a message if the image size is too big. If too big go back and you should get options such as keep original size or make picture smaller. Play about until the pictures will upload.

Edited by Minky

15 hours ago, Minky said:

Click on the image.. select copy to clipboard. ... come onto the forum ... create a new post or go onto an existing one.  Select add then right click and bingo.  Er, I think off the top of head. Others will correct me.

Thank you!

15 hours ago, Scully said:

Select photo’, copy, go to forum and paste photo’ in post. It really is that easy. 

Thank you! I'll give both a try and see how I fair.

Edited by SuperGoose75

56 minutes ago, Minky said:

You might have to digitally make your images smaller to fit on the forum.  E.g. your picture might be 15 meg but you might be restricted to 5meg so the image has to be reduced. Try to upload and you'll get a message if the image size is too big. If too big go back and you should get options such as keep original size or make picture smaller. Play about until the pictures will upload.

Easiest way to get around this is screenshot the picture,  then just crop the outside and it takes up very little space.

I do it by clicking on add file,  next to the paperclip below, I then click on add file and select the photo I want.

52 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Easiest way to get around this is screenshot the picture,  then just crop the outside and it takes up very little space.

I do it by clicking on add file,  next to the paperclip below, I then click on add file and select the photo I want.

All I do is take a picture, do a screenshot of the picture and put it on the site. It works everytime for me, no faffing 👍