RENEWAL

DUNKS

2 hours ago, DUNKS said:

Renewal Derbyshire. FEO visit next Wed exactly a month since I recd the notice. GREAT!

Good for you DUNKS,

My SGC renewal application was received by Gloucestershire Police on 15/11/22, (Signed for).

I have heard nothing since, cheque not drawn at this moment, current SGC expires 15/01/23,🤞

All the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had a firearm variation in Kent in recent times.?  what is the turnaround time now.  And what about cert renewal times.  it was horrendous at one time and they were issuing sec 7 like leaves on the wind but then something happened and they must have been told that it was inappropriate and they were then sort of extending it.  Chaos

6 hours ago, Minky said:

Has anyone had a firearm variation in Kent in recent times.?  what is the turnaround time now.  And what about cert renewal times.  it was horrendous at one time and they were issuing sec 7 like leaves on the wind but then something happened and they must have been told that it was inappropriate and they were then sort of extending it.  Chaos

My renewal took around 12 weeks, for coterminous certs. But my doctor took far longer for the medical proforma.

No idea with variations.

Further to my posting of 6/12/22, my cheque has now been drawn (15/12/22), I have still had no correspondence from the police, not even a simple e-mail confirming receipt of application, ( good job I used signed for mail), the Royal mail's tracking system is the only confirmation of receipt I have,(sent on 14/11/22)

SGC expires 15/01/23. 

FYI, Doctors fee was £60, for a signature.