Blagger

islandgun

Had an Email that made me smile, Ive deleted it but this is the general idea, " I am visiting your area and wondered if I could have a meal in your restaurant and park my campervan in your carpark,[i need a space 8.5 m long as i wouldn't want to drive after a few drinks] in return I will give you a write up on my blog, [which people have to pay to read] . In short he is looking for a free meal and drinks, coupled with a parking place for his van, nice idea.๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by islandgun

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

he has seen your gaff on the forum methinks...:hmm:

No idea could be from anywhere tbh, we arn't even a restaurant, just a takeaway and certainly not looking for advertising, especially for "wild campers" in 8m campervans, you got to like a tryer๐Ÿ˜„

50 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Had an Email that made me smile, Ive deleted it but this is the general idea, " I am visiting your area and wondered if I could have a meal in your restaurant and park my campervan in your carpark,[i need a space 8.5 m long as i wouldn't want to drive after a few drinks] in return I will give you a write up on my blog, [which people have to pay to read] . In short he is looking for a free meal and drinks, coupled with a parking place for his van, nice idea.๐Ÿ˜„

Iโ€™ll look somewhere else then, was looking forward to one of your pies, now ditchman I have seen your cooking so how big is the drive at your new pad? 8.5m?

38 minutes ago, ditchman said:

bring as many mucky women as you want...

Will you be up to it?โ€ฆ..found this lovely lady on the adult section of old goers, Iโ€™ve heard she is up for most things but not sure she is ready for a Norfolk lad.:hmm:

ย 

ย 

losw_nora_steps.jpg

On 09/12/2022 at 13:19, old'un said:

Will you be up to it?โ€ฆ..found this lovely lady on the adult section of old goers, Iโ€™ve heard she is up for most things but not sure she is ready for a Norfolk lad.

ย 

ย 

losw_nora_steps.jpg

That is a bait photo sorry to say - I have warned my wife about putting them fake photo's up to lure unwitting gentlemen in!!!!

The reality is Ena Sharples :)

On 09/12/2022 at 11:10, islandgun said:

He wants to go to this place, I think you could park a camper for free if you ate in the restaurant,ย  but paid for your food, booking is essential but the food and beer were outstanding,ย  never seen so many choices of pie.

https://thepiebaldinn.co.uk/

ย 

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

He wants to go to this place, I think you could park a camper for free if you ate in the restaurant,ย  but paid for your food, booking is essential but the food and beer were outstanding,ย  never seen so many choices of pie.

ย 

I love Pies, you can tell from my waist lineย ๐Ÿ˜†ย -and thought bingo - somewhere to take the misses on our anniversary - but at over 3 hours to get there that would be a no - she asks how long before we get to the end of the lane!!!

31 minutes ago, discobob said:

I love Pies, you can tell from my waist lineย ๐Ÿ˜†ย -and thought bingo - somewhere to take the misses on our anniversary - but at over 3 hours to get there that would be a no - she asks how long before we get to the end of the lane!!!

It's well worth a diversion if your ever close, never seen a menu like it ๐Ÿ˜‹ and the portions.....

5 hours ago, Mice! said:

ย 

Looks great, but Im not sure they would offer him a free meal, drink and somewhere to park his van, for a mention in his blog๐Ÿ˜‰