Justice ?

digger

Sorry, will never get the hang of posting links. Just seen on Sky news that a drug addict tortured a two year old girl to death and he got a whopping 12 years inside. So by my reckoning he will be out in eight, ten at most.

Daniel Bishop will get whats coming to him :unsure:

I say give him some of his own treatment then finish him....but the law over here will be looking after his rights......

I dont understand why there are so many sick people like this about...if the law dealt with people like this more serveley it may have a positive approach to stopping things like this happening...

I expect he will probably be very unlucky inside even if he is sectioned.

There are many protected prisioners that have the tea urn accidently spilt over them, all too frequently, and no screw has ever witnessed these unfortunate accidents or how they happened.

If he survives all that he has the outside to contend with which usually catches up with them.

12 Years ***** :rolleyes:

LB

There are many protected prisioners that have the tea urn accidently spilt over them, all too frequently, and no screw has ever witnessed these unfortunate accidents or how they happened.

If he survives all that he has the outside to contend with which usually catches up with them.

LB

LB I'm with you........ let the lifers deal with him. Its hard to believe someone could be so cruel, and as for the mother.....

dump all people like this on a desert island where no laws apply then we can do what ever we want with them.

How about dumping them on a desert island and letting them do what they want to each other?

This guy should be castrated with no anaesthetic and mate to eat his own nuts.

There is no sentence that I can see fit for either him or the mother that turned a blind eye.

Did you read about the one in America where the guy fed the 5 year old to the alligators - death sentence and rightly so.

LB

The guys cards will be marked,beast wing or not,there will be screws just as disgusted as the rest of us that will happen to wander off and leave him mopping the floor one day,and he will get what he oh so deserves.

Wont bring the kid back though.People like that dont deserve to live,unless it is a life of misery and pain and i hope thats what he has coming for him. :angry: