China to export Covid again.

Dave-G

14 hours ago, ordnance said:

That was then this is now, there are no restrictions now.

I'm not vaccinated because it made a friend of mine have a stroke. Now there are places I can't travel to even though it's well documented that the vaccine doesn't stop the virus from being passed on. Not that anything will change because of it - I'd give up everything before I put that stuff in myself.

I'm not anti vax, I've had several. I'm just anti this one. It's not been properly tested and there are so many cases of it going wrong. There are people on this very forum telling you that they've had complications, first hand contact with medical staff who have confirmed their fears, and yet you still can't take it on board. Talk about burying your head in the sand! No restrictions? Really?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, njc110381 said:

I'm not vaccinated because it made a friend of mine have a stroke. Now there are places I can't travel to even though it's well documented that the vaccine doesn't stop the virus from being passed on. Not that anything will change because of it - I'd give up everything before I put that stuff in myself.

I'm not anti vax, I've had several. I'm just anti this one. It's not been properly tested and there are so many cases of it going wrong. There are people on this very forum telling you that they've had complications, first hand contact with medical staff who have confirmed their fears, and yet you still can't take it on board. Talk about burying your head in the sand! No restrictions? Really?

How did the medical staff know their conditions were connected to the vaccine blood clots etc. There are lots of medications that have side effects, take it or leave it people's choice. PS Where can you not travel unless you have had a vaccine, could be some I don't know.

On 04/01/2023 at 19:00, ordnance said:

Where can you not travel unless you have had a vaccine, could be some I don't know.

There's a lot you don't know, or refuse to accept  , you also have a short memory, the alleged vaccine passport, many were forced to accept, was a precondition to much foreign travel, access to venues, even shops. 

I was asked for it once, by a bouncer at a non descript cocktail bar in London, who had no means to check its validity. 

What happened to it? 

It disappeared into the wind, just like the vivid threats of death and severe illness. 

Face the facts of how the world was scared witless, and ordinary people were turned into snitches and paranoid zombies, for a lab manufactured experiment, that somehow 'escaped' 

Not exactly relevant to this thread , but then , a lot of the stuff posted lately isnt , which is fine.

I just found this interesting.

page-18#post-2564538

4 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Not exactly relevant to this thread , but then , a lot of the stuff posted lately isnt , which is fine.

I just found this interesting.

page-18#post-2564538

https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/threads/finally-the-tide-of-opinion-is-turning.219708/page-18#post-2564538

Edited by Rewulf
Sorry links dont work !

20 hours ago, Rewulf said:

There's a lot you don't know, or refuse to accept  , you also have a short memory, the alleged vaccine passport, many were forced to accept, was a precondition to much foreign travel, access to venues, even shops. 

I was asked for it once, by a bouncer at a non descript cocktail bar in London, who had no means to check its validity. 

What happened to it? 

It disappeared into the wind, just like the vivid threats of death and severe illness. 

Face the facts of how the world was scared witless, and ordinary people were turned into snitches and paranoid zombies, for a lab manufactured experiment, that somehow 'escaped' 

I asked where people can't go now without a vaccine, not where they couldn't go in the past.

On 04/01/2023 at 09:23, njc110381 said:

It's not been properly tested and there are so many cases of it going wrong. 

To be fair, it's been tested 60+ million times per round in this country alone and maybe millions or billions more elsewhere, I don't know how much testing you think normal drugs go through but as a human trial?

I don't disagree with your sentiment that it had a lack of testing before release, however having worked in pharma before I can say that having had global resource to develop it would have had a fair amount of testing in a month that would normally be protracted over potentially several years.

I am not trying to say you're wrong, your opinion is valid and yes I agree there are many cases of it going wrong. That said, even if 10,000 people out of 60 million have an adverse reaction that is well within tolerance of what is medically acceptable as a good drug. What isn't tasteful and is hard to take is the lack of understanding how to treat an adverse reaction.

Any debate aside, I respect your choice and hope your travel plans aren't currently curtailed by any imposed travel bans by reason of no covid vax. 

2 minutes ago, HantsRob said:

To be fair, it's been tested 60+ million times per round in this country alone and maybe millions or billions more elsewhere, I don't know how much testing you think normal drugs go through but as a human trial?

I don't disagree with your sentiment that it had a lack of testing before release, however having worked in pharma before I can say that having had global resource to develop it would have had a fair amount of testing in a month that would normally be protracted over potentially several years.

I am not trying to say you're wrong, your opinion is valid and yes I agree there are many cases of it going wrong. That said, even if 10,000 people out of 60 million have an adverse reaction that is well within tolerance of what is medically acceptable as a good drug. What isn't tasteful and is hard to take is the lack of understanding how to treat an adverse reaction.

Any debate aside, I respect your choice and hope your travel plans aren't currently curtailed by any imposed travel bans by reason of no covid vax. 

Good post. 

3 hours ago, ordnance said:

I asked where people can't go now without a vaccine, not where they couldn't go in the past.

You didn't say that in your question originally, and what I said was in relation to your short memory. 

23 hours ago, Rewulf said:

There's a lot you don't know, or refuse to accept  , you also have a short memory, the alleged vaccine passport, many were forced to accept, was a precondition to much foreign travel, access to venues, even shops

20 hours ago, Rewulf said:

You didn't say that in your question originally, and what I said was in relation to your short memory. 

I asked where you could not travel unless you have had a vaccine, in reply to a comment that they could not travel because they did not have a vaccine. ,( Now not in the past )

Edited by ordnance

16 hours ago, ordnance said:

I asked where you could not travel unless you have had a vaccine, in reply to a comment that they could not travel because they did not have a vaccine. ,( Now not in the past )

I'd try a google   but a cursory search reveals there are at least 90 countries that still require it, and many of the rest require a neg test. 

On 08/01/2023 at 11:39, Rewulf said:

I'd try a google   but a cursory search reveals there are at least 90 countries that still require it, and many of the rest require a neg test. 

Exactly that. I can't be bothered to answer questions for which the answers are widely available.

7 hours ago, njc110381 said:

Exactly that. I can't be bothered to answer questions for which the answers are widely available.

It's up to countries what restrictions they have In place, If people have a issue with that it's called tough. There are no restrictions in the UK, want a vaccine get it, If not don't.