L200 Engine Management Light

ilovemyheckler

I have a 2020 L200 series 6 and on Sunday the "engine management light" came on. On Monday I rang the garage but couldn't see it until Friday. No problem so I booked it in and as there were no other issues (noises, didn't go into limp mode) I continued to drive it.
However, on Tuesday the light wasn't on and hasn't come on at all.
Assuming it doesn't come back on tomorrow or Thursday should I still take the car to the garage or leave it?
It is still under warranty as I extended it to 5 years

We had a brand new  one at work and it was pain ,it was in the garage more than it was on campus then finally it got a new engine .But i think the boss bought it as a prestage thing rather than a works van he wanted it parked at 4 different places during a shift to show it off but the management kept asking you paid x for a truck to be sitting parked up ? ,and it didnt suit it being drove at 20mhp round a campus we start taking it down the motorway on a sunday for a blow out then it started on a wednesday night as well it didnt help a lot of the guys couldnt drive it it was far too big for them and they kept reversing into lamp posts but the yeti was far better to drive and more use off road