BASC just joined

cartridge

cartridge

I am also a member of BASC.

One of the benefits that you will get is the use of their excellent firearms advisors unit. You may also wish to spend some time on their website and read the varous documents. When you have done this you will be better equiped and much better informed, and will not therefore need to so many nieve posts on PW, and be able to play a better role in the forum.

webber

A cloth badge, a car sticker, a green membership wallet, a copy Shooting & Conservation every two or three months and erh that's about it.

But if you live in town don’t put the sticker in your car window……not unless you want some ****-head anti to smash it for you that is. <_<

G.M.

A cloth badge, a car sticker, a green membership wallet, a copy Shooting & Conservation every two or three months and erh that's about it.

But if you live in town don’t put the sticker in your car window……not unless you want some ****-head anti to smash it for you that is. <_<

G.M.

Good point. I don't live in a town but still don't have a sticker in my window, it's not worth the hassle. I don't hide my shooting pastime but don't advertise it either.

Money well spent, I`ve used the firearms helpline a few times and found the advice very usefull. Plus there is the solidarity of being part of a powerfull lobbying organisation.

Part of a powerful lobbying organisation.

Well put Chunk <_<

There are many users that join the organisation that comes with the cheapest insurance and think they have got a good deal.

You get what you pay for and if you pay peanuts you get monkey's it's as simple as that.

LB

Money well spent, I`ve used the firearms helpline a few times and found the advice very usefull. Plus there is the solidarity of being part of a powerfull lobbying organisation.

Well put Chunk :good:

There are many users that join the organisation that comes with the cheapest insurance and think they have got a good deal.

You get what you pay for and if you pay peanuts you get monkey's it's as simple as that.

You`re not wrong. Theres more to BASC than the sum of its parts. They actively persue our interests, and right to shoot. Worth a lot more than cheap insurance and a few badges etc.

You can take as much or as little out of it. I`ve been to organised meetings with guest speakers, which was interesting. Access to land for deer stalking etc. DSC courses at a cheaper rate. Its all advertised in the quarterly mag which isnt a bad read in itself. :mad:

LB

Well put Chunk :good:

Chunk

You`re not wrong. Theres more to BASC than the sum of its parts. They actively persue our interests, and right to shoot. Worth a lot more than cheap insurance and a few badges etc.

You can take as much or as little out of it. I`ve been to organised meetings with guest speakers, which was interesting. Access to land for deer stalking etc. DSC courses at a cheaper rate. Its all advertised in the quarterly mag which isnt a bad read in itself. :mad:

Chunk

LB

But if you live in town don’t put the sticker in your car window……not unless you want some ****-head anti to smash it for you that is. :good:

G.M.

I live in an unban area and work in a huge town and have never had any problems at all.

Most people wouldn't even know who the BASC are.

But if you live in town don’t put the sticker in your car window……not unless you want some ****-head anti to smash it for you that is. :good:

G.M.

I live in an unban area and work in a huge town and have never had any problems at all.

Most people wouldn't even know who the BASC are.

Unfortunately that isn't always the case and there have been many cases of vandelism due to BASC/NGOstickers being displayed. :mad:

G.M.

I hope the above answers your question LEFTY478. I rest my case.......

Dear Mr Invector,

So far as I am aware, I haven't asked any questions? I have however:

a. Offered a submission.

b. Offered a counter-submission.

If you feel your case is worth resting, please explain how it impacts anything that I have stated.

Yours....

Lefty