CB Radio euipment

fallowbuck

13 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

There a Thunderpole T-800 Transceiver Ch 9-19 27Mhz ,Power supply,SWR meter,AC-DC adapter and theres some antenna and leads in box too?CB39A0E0-482F-43AC-8F0A-A4629457377E.jpeg.e40015967f43911034ad7cba127046a7.jpeg

Just to add any money from this will be going  to Not Forgotten Association ,which is a remedial charity for veterans and war injured. 

Having reviewed the price of these I’m thinking £70 Posted ,which is under half price ?Let me know your thoughts.The labels are on the transceiver power supplies so not used obviously.

10 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Please state a price or the post will be removed

There’s a price on there?🧐🤔

12 hours ago, humperdingle said:

I don’t want to be insulting but I’d probably pay £30 for the whole lot. Just as a nostalgia trip more than anything.

What about £35 to help with the postage?

Money going to charity you say? 

Ok, will offer £20 but I do not wish for any of it- sell it on for whatever you can get? Say you get £20, then you’re definitely winning. 

On another note, condolences for your loss of your Brother. 

2 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Ok, will offer £20 but I do not wish for any of it- sell it on for whatever you can get? Say you get £20, then you’re definitely winning. 

Thanks but that would be about £10 once I paid postage.

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

Sorry, I misunderstood your post!Certainly all of proceeds will go to The Not Forgotten Association!👍