Animation

Scully

Anyone into animation? Must admit I love the stuff! 
I’ve always been a huge movie fan, but especially animation, and now with CGI the possibilities appear to be only limited by the imagination of its creators. 
My son and daughter are also huge movie fans and the former asked if I was aware of ‘Love, death and robots’ on Netflix. I wasn’t, but am now hooked! 
Each episode is about 15mins long and unrelated, covering all manner of the sci-fi/horror/fantasy genre. Violent and a bit of a blood fest in parts! Right up my street! 🙂
There are one or two bloopers among them, but these are far outweighed by the sheer spectacle and vivid imagination of  others. 
If you’re a fan of such things, I highly recommend it. 

Edited by Scully

If you like different animation styles and seeing what's possible these days .take a look at the new starwars  visions  series  1 and 2  on Disney plus. 

They are a series  of unrelated short stories set in a fantasy relm .and some of the animation is so beautiful  .

Look for episode 1 season 2 . It's like I've never seen before ,just a feast for  the eyes.

5 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

If you like different animation styles and seeing what's possible these days .take a look at the new starwars  visions  series  1 and 2  on Disney plus. 

They are a series  of unrelated short stories set in a fantasy relm .and some of the animation is so beautiful  .

Look for episode 1 season 2 . It's like I've never seen before ,just a feast for  the eyes.

Would love to, but don’t have Disney +. 
Thanks for the heads up however. 👍

I was born with just good eye sight in one eye , the left is blured vision  . My brain adjusted to that . I could never see things like 3d movies  . Then  stuff like Finding Nemo . Shrek , toy story. Came out  to me it was something so different  to  see , sort of 3D.  Fell in love with watching them .

Oh Sully I don't no if you have Prime TV  , there's an Ozzy. Crime. / detective. Thing started  some amazing  dark  Ozzy humour . Really funny .

Screenshot_20230604_072232_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 04/06/2023 at 07:30, johnphilip said:

I was born with just good eye sight in one eye , the left is blured vision  . My brain adjusted to that . I could never see things like 3d movies  . Then  stuff like Finding Nemo . Shrek , toy story. Came out  to me it was something so different  to  see , sort of 3D.  Fell in love with watching them .

Oh Sully I don't no if you have Prime TV  , there's an Ozzy. Crime. / detective. Thing started  some amazing  dark  Ozzy humour . Really funny .

Screenshot_20230604_072232_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. 👍

22 hours ago, discobob said:

If you want something to enjoy and freaky animation - The Amazing World of Gumball

i miss watching it once the kids got past an age!!

Can’t recall that one, but sounds interesting. 

i watched a while ago an animation ...think it was called the horse fox and the hedge hog........it was a cringing story about a young boy looking for his home in winter

the animation and artwork was TOTALLY STUNNING......

Edited by ditchman