binge watch

islandgun

Just starting the final series of an exceptional series, Mr Inbetween, an Australian drama about a hit man trying to be a dad and caring for for his very ill brother, whilst bashing [his words] or exterminating many unpleasant characters. made me laugh and cry so far. Its in broad stralian so might be a bit hard to follow for some [ I spent a year there so was good with it],  A great series worth persevering with, if you like that sort of thing.....Im watching it on Disney+

440571636_images(2).jpg.dcb9405cfe9d934675c0673d2c48d231.jpg

Is Disney + the only option to watch this on?

Looks fabulous and I have watched lots of clips on YouTube.

What is the cost for the D+ subscription? Is is annual or monthly and can you cancel once finished the series?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI

The history behind the inception of the series is interesting.

Edited by Penelope

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

Is Disney + the only option to watch this on?

Looks fabulous and I have watched lots of clips on YouTube.

What is the cost for the D+ subscription? Is is annual or monthly and can you cancel once finished the series?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI

The history behind the inception of the series is interesting.

Im not sure about options , I [missus] signed up for disney just to watch this series, it is a grown up channel with films etc, The aussie drama really is outstanding, hence the heads up, maybe not to everyones taste but the second series is very good. will check out the history, heard its an adaption of a 2005 film

17 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Im not sure about options , I [missus] signed up for disney just to watch this series, it is a grown up channel with films etc, The aussie drama really is outstanding, hence the heads up, maybe not to everyones taste but the second series is very good. will check out the history, heard its an adaption of a 2005 film

It's just my bag, hence want to watch it. I understand that D+ can be had on a monthly sub, so I think I'll do that, binge watch Mr Inbetween, then sack it off.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, islandgun said:

Just starting the final series of an exceptional series, Mr Inbetween, an Australian drama about a hit man trying to be a dad and caring for for his very ill brother, whilst bashing [his words] or exterminating many unpleasant characters. made me laugh and cry so far. Its in broad stralian so might be a bit hard to follow for some [ I spent a year there so was good with it],  A great series worth persevering with, if you like that sort of thing.....Im watching it on Disney+

440571636_images(2).jpg.dcb9405cfe9d934675c0673d2c48d231.jpg

Ah interesting, I’ve seen numerous clips on TikTok over the last year and haven’t recognised where they have come from but looked interesting. Thanks, I’ll get on it now that Succession has finished!

On 07/06/2023 at 11:15, discobob said:

I saw the trailer for Deadloch last night  (Amazon Prime) - that is Australian and looks to be quite funny as well

Watched the first 4 episodes  highly entertaining! a whole bunch of [new to me] Australian insults, great fun, cheers  

4 hours ago, islandgun said:

Watched the first 4 episodes  highly entertaining! a whole bunch of [new to me] Australian insults, great fun, cheers  

I fell asleep 😂 during the first episode and the wife wasn’t happy with the extreme feminist way it was put across!! 

I am glad you enjoyed it though. It would be a boring world if we were all the same 

11 hours ago, discobob said:

I fell asleep 😂 during the first episode and the wife wasn’t happy with the extreme feminist way it was put across!! 

I am glad you enjoyed it though. It would be a boring world if we were all the same 

There are a lot of Lesbian's being abusive to everyone including themselves, if that feminist so be it. if you dont like raucous then its certainly wont suit

58 minutes ago, tharsus said:

Mr Inbetween is a brilliant series, the film of the same character that came out first is rubbish though, same Ray as well.  The Magician it's called.Another one worth a watch is Kin.

Just looked Kin up, looks good will give it a shot 

On 11/06/2023 at 16:13, tharsus said:

Mr Inbetween is a brilliant series, the film of the same character that came out first is rubbish though, same Ray as well.  The Magician it's called.Another one worth a watch is Kin.

Absolutely brilliant series. Binged it over the weekend.