ye or ney

smokeyoakey

Hi all Smokey here iv'e got some cracking shooting related photo's from over the years, but i'm a bit reluctant to post them as i don't want people thinking i'm a big headed so & so.

Don't get me wrong iv'e been out and had some cracking days where we have finished up with a small bag.

People who know me will tell you i am not a numbers man just a dedicated, some will say obsessed pigeon shooter.

I have to admit i do tend to sit it out rather than keep moving and make a day of it, go home too early she will find me something to do. cheers Smokey :good:

post-2374-1193406869.jpg

Hi all Smokey here iv'e got some cracking shooting related photo's from over the years, but i'm a bit reluctant to post them as i don't want people thinking i'm a big headed so & so.

Don't get me wrong iv'e been out and had some cracking days where we have finished up with a small bag.

People who know me will tell you i am not a numbers man just a dedicated, some will say obsessed pigeon shooter.

I have to admit i do tend to sit it out rather than keep moving and make a day of it, go home too early she will find me something to do. cheers Smokey :unsure:

If anyone thinks you are a big head, i think there would be a touch of jealousy in their thoughts. You should be proud to post good bags and it's nice for us to share in your success. Well done ;)

big head :) .

get them pics up mate , we all love to see how well others have done :blink:

you should sitck your chest out and show people because that looks like a craking bag WELL DONE

p.s how many i estimate 187

I estimate theres a lot more than 187 in that pic the woodies are in rows of 15 and there is around 21 rows so in and around 315 is my guess :unsure:

Either way thats some excellent shooting to say the least :blink:

Well what can i say, to start with thanks for all the positive feedback.

Iv'e been doing it a long time now over 30 years so i ought to have 1 or 2 decent bags over the years but i can still remember being out all day for half a dozen woodies but still enjoyed myself

I do keep a diary each year with with one year we 2 of us shot over 6,800 woodies alone + nearly 150 foxes that same year , but i'm not aloud so much nowadays.

I am pleased with the bags i'm getting this year as i thought every thing was against it this year too much rape, accorns a plenty etc.

I also very rarely set up before first light now for to reasons my girlfriend is 22years younger than me so at my age i have to get my priorities right also i don't like moving so instead of having a mad hour or so i let them have a feed so they come back in smaller groups

I'm normally ready to leave the house about 9-00am have a look around iv'e normally got a good idea what area i'm going or i have had a call so that sves a bit of time.

Quite often it's getting near lunch time 11-30 12 ish before i'm set up. but then i'm quite sure i'm in the right place (but not always)

Getting back to your replies many thanks again, the first picture there was 211 woodies shot, the other picture 328 may not quite be all in the picture because we have a good look around afterwards to chech out the hard hit ones that in the trees the other side of the field, secondly i have still got my Isusu it is Jeffs disco in the picture

My biggest day ever is 366 with me out of the shooting well not quite i had 122 with Gary 244 and yes we were both shell shocked at the end of the day sore and aching.

I have shot 200+ to my own gun twice and my Browning gti ultra is in serious need of a service.

My partner and i are off to San Francisco in the morning so i will catch up with you all on our return thanks again Smokey

post-2374-1193607530.jpg

• 2 weeks later...