Mice!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

I imagine SA enjoyed that, a good tough work out, plenty of the squad used, Tonga just kept going and trying and did themselves proud.

Yup,,,, both of today's matches were excellent to watch for us neutrals 😀

And both underdogs did themselves proud 👋👋👋

Screenshot_20231002-143213_Facebook.jpg.ace2c87afa29bffea123a388cf6d3e97.jpg

Australia can still make the quarter finals 😳😳
Fiji looked shattered the other day and Portugal looked good, imagine how big an upset it will be if Portugal win, knock out Fiji and send Australia through!!!
I'd honestly be happy to see it 😁

58 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I saw someone earlier from SA, if Scotland win by 8 points then Ireland go out, I'm sure I must have miss read it??

Bring on the Rugby 😁😁🍻🍻

At the moment it's a possibility for any team to go forward to the quarter finals,,,, in reality, I think we all know who the top teams will be 😆

3 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Missed all the rugby i was asleep for most of the weekend with the poxy covid came on me friday while fishing 😒

That's what fishing does to you! It wasn't a stellar weekend really. It had the feel of the pieces being moved into position for the endgame. Predictable results, stage set for next week. Hope you feel better soon; I'm off fishing

Edited by chrisjpainter

4 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

It had the feel of the pieces being moved into position for the endgame. Predictable results, stage set for next week. Hope you feel better soon; I'm off fishing now!

That was my thoughts too 👍

Good luck with the fishing 😃

9 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

That's what fishing does to you! It wasn't a stellar weekend really. It had the feel of the pieces being moved into position for the endgame. Predictable results, stage set for next week. Hope you feel better soon; I'm off fishing

You sea or fresh water fishing good luck 

On 25/09/2023 at 12:17, Mice! said:

Then look at the crowd at the IRE game, wow that was good, Zombie Zombie......

Can't beat a bit of Dolores belting out around a packed stadium with the crowd singing along. I was lucky enough to be present when Limerick (Where Dolores hails from) won an All Ireland hurling final after a 45 year gap from their previous one. It just so  happened to be the same year that the Cranberries lead singer passed and her song ''Dream's'' has now become synonymous with the team. 

The Rugby crowd was something else though..! Hoping to see some more of the same scenes in the coming weeks 🤞🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♂️

Edited by SuperGoose75

38 minutes ago, SuperGoose75 said:

Can't beat a bit of Dolores belting out around a packed stadium with the crowd singing along. I was lucky enough to be present when Limerick (Where Dolores hails from) won an All Ireland hurling final after a 45 year gap from their previous one. It just so  happened to be the same year that the Cranberries lead singer passed and her song ''Dream's'' has now become synonymous with the team. 

The Rugby crowd was something else though..! Hoping to see some more of the same scenes in the coming weeks 🤞🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♂️

It was the crowd, the players joining in with them, the whole event,  I can't see Ireland loosing Saturday,  but I don't expect Scotland to role over either, another great night for a neutral 👍 

We all know that NZ is going to win, but it's great that Uruguay are putting up a valiant effort and entertaining us neutrals 😀 Was shouting at the TV for the Uruguay try,,,, but knew his foot had been dragged over the line 🤦🙂

:@~| missed it  i had some catching up to do with the poults so i took my rifle and forgot about the game 

Wales  should beat Georgia   Hope Italy puts up a better performance against France 

England against Samoa tough game big hits and Scotland could beat Ireland if they play to there best 

3 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

:@~| missed it  i had some catching up to do with the poults so i took my rifle and forgot about the game 

Wales  should beat Georgia   Hope Italy puts up a better performance against France 

England against Samoa tough game big hits and Scotland could beat Ireland if they play to there best 

It was another nothing game for NZ really,  they went through the gears and just did as they pleased, all it showed was if you let them play then they look brilliant. 

Wales don't need to win, I'm expecting the B team really,  why risk your starting line up?

England should win with a tough first half, but Samoa will flag later on.

Ireland v Scotland is the big game, there are plenty of conspiracy theories going about saying they could do a deal and get enough tries and points to eliminate SA, but I don't see it, Ireland will be too much, but it's the game I'm looking forward to 😁

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

We're so awful. Can we default on our quarter final? It seems harsh to put the fans through it.

OMG, that was way more than awful !!! I've never shouted at a TV so much before,,,, well, since the other year when we're similarly bad 🥴

Sir Clive got it right, with his limited summing up,,,, "That was winning ugly!"

5 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well you may well be correct, I am now much happier watching The Dambusters!   :good:

Well, watching anything [insert choice of anything here] would have been better !!! It was shocking, right down to the over-running the clock on the penalty kick 😳 At least we hold one record of this competition 😁🤣

I'm now enjoying a cold Birra Moretti, while watching Ireland v Scotland, trying to soothe my sore [from shouting too much] throat 🍻😆

It's OK I'm here 😅😅

I watched the England game 😳 I'd say England turned up knowing they were through and looking at the next game, expecting an easy game, Samoa turned up with something to prove and nothing to lose, I actually think that game will have done England more good than an easy win.

Probably the best game Samoa have played.

Then I watched Ireland v Scotland on plus1, so much for the whispers of a deal to put SA out, Ireland were ruthless,  they totally dominated that game.

It looked like the game was played in Ireland,  just green shirts everywhere,  I can't see Ireland losing. 

What a weekend of rugby we'll have next week,  can't wait.

We did our bit and won  then watched England if Samoa didnt give away so many penalties they should have won Then watched Ireland there rush defence and attack was brilliant Scotland had no answer for them but to kick and turn them but Ireland was quick in defence and took everything Scotland threw at them what a team it will take one of the big three left to beat them well done Ireland 💪