October Foxing

JohnGalway

Excellent report on the months shooting john you put a good bit of effort into writing that and it paid off :no: Some people here do a bit of giving out about seeing dead fox after dead fox but its all about the story of how you went about nailing him/her i for one enjoy reading a decent report like that instead of a pic and "i shot this last night" dont know but thats just me :no:

Things wernt going well for me seemed everything was going wrong missing easy foxes ect but got to the root of that-loose mounts :good: got a grand dog fox last night took some serious outsmarting to get him but boy was i delighted to get him :lol:

Fascinating to read John.I get over your way alot so can picturew it well.My permission is a sheep farm and the farmer wants them dead.I would like to oblige but its not easy with the shottie unless you can be out there 24/7.Tempting to put in for the fac but will try to improve the fieldcraft first.

Be no good at all if we could get everything we saw :lol:

Very well put john thats how i find it if you got every fox handy it would soon become boring :lol: Thats what shooting is all about pursuing the quarry and trying to outwit it fair play to the animal if it gets away it makes the next day out even more rewarding if you manage to outsmart the ****** <_<

In the first part of the post you mentioned about having to use Conor's rifle, what happened there?

Nice to see your sticking to your month off <_<

Well Done :lol:

Enjoyable and honest read John......... and now I'm late for work..........oh well :lol:

he knows my rifle is better :lol::lol::lol::lol: