"WARNING" Contains gravy

ditchman

after seeing Billys haggis on toast my throat started to close ...due to imajining eating a cross between road sweepings and cat litter on toast.....GRAVY was the order of the day

bought some Morrocan runner beans..(no way as tasty as British summer beans...so i had some Creme fraiche form the other day when i did a stroganoff   ..so i chucked that in and a rake of black pepper.......burgers were off the cheap shelf at the co-op....had just the one ...flatterned it out and sprinkled maldon salt and pepper   ...then in the fridge over nite...

gravy was made with proper Bisto gravy powder (in the pack not jar)...and made with the meat juices and the water from the beans and bit of redcurrant jelly

it was awesome if i say so myself

P1010014tf.jpg

P1010015tf.jpg

P1010016tf.jpg

59 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I do love how you feel all superior making yout Bisto gravy from the packet not the jar.................

I use the gravy granules from Lidls with the water from the vegetables, I know my place..............

Think I'm in you place too although I was shocked to learn that gravy granules are vegetarian friendly 

5 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Looks good, I'm starting to look for your food posts before anything else on this forum - I think I might have to seek help.

Yup, you can't beat burger, mash, green beans and of course, gravy 😆

Sadly, it does look nice,,,, except for the very dry looking mash 🤣

16 minutes ago, JKD said:

Yup, you can't beat burger, mash, green beans and of course, gravy 😆

Sadly, it does look nice,,,, except for the very dry looking mash 🤣

made the mash dry on purpose...as i knew there would be lots of gravy

24 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Looks good, I'm starting to look for your food posts before anything else on this forum - I think I might have to seek help.

im doing an experiment tomorrow...

26 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

In the land of the Ditchman, it all comes down to what you have in the fridge...................

you are quite right dave...........i hate waste like alot of us on here....the ammount of food that is thrown away via the supermarkets and home use every day is bloody appaling............

47 minutes ago, 39TDS said:

Is creme fresh the new butter then?

tell you a secret.....................(it wasnt creme fraiche...:w00t:...it was the rest of the greek yogurt i had from the tandorri a few days back.....still did the trick tho')