Everyone’s Season ?

greenshank1

got out a few times at start and end of season.  the beating gets in the way in the middle.  

Nit as many duck about this year as normal I felt, although I had a few and a number of geese.

still great to be out even if no shots fired.... another they cannot take away

5 hours ago, Svenandolaf said:

I had a disjointed season for one reason or another but it ended well this morning. 

IMG_0335.jpeg

That was a nice way to draw the curtains on another season , ole dog look well pleased with himself , or herself .

Overall it have not been a great season , the marshes got far to wet early in the season , this alone gave the fowl that much more choice than normal , it would be easier to say what marshes were not flooded rather than say what ones were , this was a winding down season for me and I still managed to get duck as and when I wanted one or two , my problem now is seeing duck in poor light and there is very little you can do about that as you cannot defeat getting old , unless the good lord want you before you get old and then there is no need to worry if you can see the duck or not :lol: