2024-25 Council Tax.

TOPGUN749

got mine today,band D,up 5.2%.

just short of 200 quid to town council and 250 quid to west yorks cops and crime commissioner and £80 to the fire authority 

AND 250 quid for adult social care for me to still get my house taken if i eventually need it.

so in a total of 2700 quid,£780 of it isn't directly "WAKEFIELD COUNCIL TAX" 😡😡😡

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

so in a total of 2700 quid,£780 of it isn't directly "WAKEFIELD COUNCIL TAX" 😡😡😡

It is the magic trick that the government does. Loading more funding for national (police/fire etc) into the council levy so they can offer a minuscule reduction in NICS - but they still have more money to throw to certain places like protecting non-uk places of worship, boaters etc…

14 hours ago, discobob said:

It is the magic trick that the government does. Loading more funding for national (police/fire etc) into the council levy so they can offer a minuscule reduction in NICS - but they still have more money to throw to certain places like protecting non-uk places of worship, boaters etc…

we can afford to look after every other nation and their nationals (even the ones that are here and hate us with a passion) BUT not our own ENGLISH born and bred citizens.

council tax is a bigger **** take than the poll tax ever was 👍

could be worse you could have a holiday let in N Wales ,think council tax is going up to 200% this year .you have to be booked for 6 months solid to claim rates too get out it. nothing like supporting a bit of tourism ,coupled with the stupid 20mph limit from Dickford its all run by clowns.

2 hours ago, Remimax said:

could be worse you could have a holiday let in N Wales ,think council tax is going up to 200% this year .you have to be booked for 6 months solid to claim rates too get out it. nothing like supporting a bit of tourism ,coupled with the stupid 20mph limit from Dickford its all run by clowns.

yeh,but they're liebour clowns 👍