Latest Scam Email?

TIGHTCHOKE

When I fired up the computer this morning to check through my emails there is one purporting to be from Harbour Freight.

The title is "Congratulations you are the recipient of a Portland Pressure Washer"

Now deleted. 

I'm getting a load of these, purporting to be from household names, saying that I've won allsorts.

The common feature, when you dig into the sender's id, is that they all come from a .io domain, or "British Indian Ocean Territory", otherwise known as the Chagos Isles or Diego Garcia.

If I could find a way of automatically consigning everything with a .io domain to spam, it would save me loads of time. 

Any ideas?

8 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

When I fired up the computer this morning to check through my emails there is one purporting to be from Harbour Freight.

The title is "Congratulations you are the recipient of a Portland Pressure Washer"

How much do you want for it? 😉

16 hours ago, martinj said:

How much do you want for it? 😉

14 hours ago, dead eye alan said:

Dave does not want it, so send him £50 and he will pass on you details and donate it to you.

14 hours ago, martinj said:

Just tell me where to send the cash!

A donation to "Help The HEROES" would fit the bill.   :good:

On 21/03/2024 at 06:11, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Now deleted. 

On 21/03/2024 at 10:37, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Most of the SPAM I receive automatically goes in to the SPAM bin, occasionally one gets through and they are rare enough to stand out.

What just the one. I  have a mass clear out of the spam box every couple of days. Hundreds of the blighters.  Lucky spins,  I've been selected for ..xyz, They need my details to deliver a parcel.   You name it I've had it.