Caulimaccacheese

ditchman

found a very lonely wilted little cauli' on the "eat now or die shelf".....so i took it home cat the dead leaves off it and put it in a bowl of water overnite

in the morning ......"it lives Egor ...it lives Egor"

added colmans mustard powder to the sauce ...extra cheese (somerset mature)...and extra cheese on top with loads of bread crumb ...which made it nice and crunchy

(in the old days i would have had a bloody great pork chop with a kidney in it on the side)

P1010089cc.jpg

P1010090cc.jpg

P1010091cc.jpg

P1010092cc.jpg

31 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Looks guid Ditchy, tell me what kind of bread you use, never really made owt with breadcrumbs, is it easy?

i buy mine in the supermarket its in a cardboard tube called "golden breadcrumbs".....if you spinkle it on cheese..and put it under the grill it goes loverly and crispy

your can make your own...just put slices in a very low oven...then put them in a tea towel and smash em up with a rolling pin.....

its easier opening a tube 

with the left over cauli ...i will do a chicken Biryani...

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i buy mine in the supermarket its in a cardboard tube called "golden breadcrumbs".....if you spinkle it on cheese..and put it under the grill it goes loverly and crispy

your can make your own...just put slices in a very low oven...then put them in a tea towel and smash em up with a rolling pin.....

its easier opening a tube 

with the left over cauli ...i will do a chicken Biryani...

Its just like, what we call fish dressing 👍

Looks like you used the leaves as well ??? never done that before always used the white flower portion only .

If so, what did they taste like - they are really tough raw when you chop them off the flower - did you pre cook them or cook the whole thing longer because of this ?

Edited by Gameking

8 hours ago, Gameking said:

Looks like you used the leaves as well  never done that before always used the white flower portion only .

If so, what did they taste like - they are really tough raw when you chop them off the flower - did you pre cook them or cook the whole thing longer because of this ?

i cut the spine out of the leaves and cook the fleurets with the the leaves.......use the more inside leaves