Lost/Stolen

mynirvana

am relatively new to this forum but am hoping you will be able to help.

We have a 14month old liver and white GSP bitch that went missing on the 4th November around 6o'clock from the Honiton/Dunkeswell area of Devon. She is largely liver with a flecked bib and lower legs. Shes of a fairly timid temperment and easily spooked by guns.

She is micro-chipped.

If you have seen her or found her please contact us asap on either 07918 704 523 or 01404 44545

Many thanks Graham & Sharon Leney

post-9314-1194377079.jpg

am relatively new to this forum but am hoping you will be able to help.

We have a 14month old liver and white GSP bitch that went missing on the 4th November around 6o'clock from the Honiton/Dunkeswell area of Devon. She is largely liver with a flecked bib and lower legs. Shes of a fairly timid temperment and easily spooked by guns.

She is micro-chipped.

If you have seen her or found her please contact us asap on either 07918 704 523 or 01404 44545

Many thanks Graham & Sharon Leney

i live 20 miles from there, and have friend that lives in the area i will ask him to keep a look out.

theres a dedicated web site for lost dogs. can anyone remember the address? its very good and dedicated. thats where i would ask and someone may get on there after finding the dog. if anyone honest finds her at least she is chipped and you can be traced

Good luck

I would be beside myself if one of my dogs were taken. I can think of nothing worse than stealing a dog. Hanging drawing and quartering would be too good for the culprits. Up on the shoot last week someone came and took a Russell from a landrover and a springer from a kennel durring the day!!!

They didn't take other tools including a chainsaw from the landy though.

A very BIG reward has been offered through certain channels for information.

The person who did this is not going to enjoy what they have done !!!