Minky

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, scooby1 said:

How much further do you think England will Get ?

Please hold your laughing, but we could well reach the final. Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Belgium are all on the other side of the draw. The two best teams on our side are Netherlands and Austria, but we'd only meet them if we made it to the Semis. We only need to beat Slovakia  and then one of a poor Italy and Switzerland to get that far. Much like the last competition, we've got a staggeringly kind draw! The Netherlands are good on paper, but flaky. My concern is the Austrians. Rangnick has got them playing seriously good football and they carry a lot of goals. 

You can now laugh. We'll probably lose to Slovakia on penalties and make all of the above irrelevant.

27 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Please hold your laughing, but we could well reach the final. Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Belgium are all on the other side of the draw. The two best teams on our side are Netherlands and Austria, but we'd only meet them if we made it to the Semis. We only need to beat Slovakia  and then one of a poor Italy and Switzerland to get that far. Much like the last competition, we've got a staggeringly kind draw! The Netherlands are good on paper, but flaky. My concern is the Austrians. Rangnick has got them playing seriously good football and they carry a lot of goals. 

You can now laugh. We'll probably lose to Slovakia on penalties and make all of the above irrelevant.

Even though we have not played as well as expected, we must be one of only a few teams that haven't been beaten so we might well go all the way , lets hope so .

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

That about sums up the situation ! We [England] have so much potential, we just need to 'click' on the pitch and we could go all the way 😃

🤞🤞🤞🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, marsh man said:

Even though we have not played as well as expected, we must be one of only a few teams that haven't been beaten so we might well go all the way , lets hope so .

There playing just how I expected 😅😅they've not been beaten but only won one, fewest goals in a group just about ever I believe 😆😆

20 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Can you imagine!! Who even knew Slovakia played football 😅😅

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

This is SUCH a poor Italy side.

I only watched the second half and yes, they were in fact worse than poor ! Italy earned their 'early bath' 👎, and Switzerland earned their progress 👍

Germany v Denmark up next,,,, my prediction German win by one goal,,,, 1-0 or 2-1 🙃 But hoping for the opposite 😄

Edited by JKD

Boom! Literally! Football's come over all cricketish and it's rain stop play

1 hour ago, JKD said:

I only watched the second half and yes, they were in fact worse than poor ! Italy earned their 'early bath' 👎, and Switzerland earned their progress 👍

Germany v Denmark up next,,,, my prediction German win by one goal,,,, 1-0 or 2-1 🙃 But hoping for the opposite 😄

You got lucky. Incredibly, they were worse in the first half!

6 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Boom! Literally! Football's come over all cricketish and it's rain stop play

You got lucky. Incredibly, they were worse in the first half!

Yes indeed,  but that was more than a bit of rain ! 😲🌨🌩🌫️🌨

And phew to the second phrase 🤭😆

21 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

This is SUCH a poor Italy side.

I didn't think Italy played well at all getting through the group, seemed like they were just trying to draw fouls 🤷‍♂️

Did watch the game yesterday thankfully 😅

I'll Watch England,  they can't play worse than they did last week,  can they 😅😅

12 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I didn't think Italy played well at all getting through the group, seemed like they were just trying to draw fouls 🤷‍♂️

Did watch the game yesterday thankfully 😅

I'll Watch England,  they can't play worse than they did last week,  can they 😅😅

A whole nation is asking the same question 🙄😆🤣

6 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

It turns out we can certainly defend a heck of a lot worse than last game!

It's looking like we will win,,,, with a possession majority 🤦‍♂️🙄

Edit to add,,,, and a biased referee 😠🤬

Edited by JKD

10 minutes ago, JKD said:

It's looking like we will win,,,, with a possession majority 🤦‍♂️🙄

Edit to add,,,, and a biased referee 😠🤬

I'm not sure if he's biased, or just insane. He gave out 18 yellow cards the other day. That makes him unpredictable, which is possibly worse!

We did the cleaning yesterday. I could vacuum the lightbulbs I guess.

1 minute ago, chrisjpainter said:

I'm not sure if he's biased, or just insane. He gave out 18 yellow cards the other day. That makes him unpredictable, which is possibly worse!

We did the cleaning yesterday. I could vacuum the lightbulbs I guess.

😆🤣

Not good body language from GS,,,, sitting in his seat for 43 minutes, like he's not bothered 😕

Should have started with the new youngsters,,,, same old is too predictable 🙄

Very uninspiring !!!!!