A few bottle stoppers for sale

Old Boggy

As mentioned in the `Craft & DIY` section I have been making a few bottle stoppers and many have been given out as gifts to family, friends and a few on the forum.

I now have a few which I would like to sell for £12.00 each posted of which £5.00 per stopper, if I sell any, will be going to The Alzheimer`s Society.

Attached photos of those currently for sale.

Nos.1, 3, 4, 5 & 8 are Elm

No.2 is Walnut

Nos.6, 7 & 9 are Zebrano 

No.10 is Purple Heart

Not sure why the photos have come out 90 degrees clockwise !

Many thanks for looking.

OBIMG_4378.JPG.da395f0c18abe051bd7718e14a402dbe.JPG

IMG_4379.JPG

Could I please have number 4 for £30.

Lost my father 8 weeks ago and whilst it was ‘The C’, that got him. We as a family, lived with his Alzheimer’s for almost 14 years 

atb

Jay

Nos.1, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 9 now sold.

Many thanks,

OB

1 hour ago, shaun4860 said:

Number 1 please

:shaun:

Can you please PM me your address Shaun.

Many thanks,

OB

Due to the generosity of PW members I am able to now send £50 to the Alzheimer`s charity, so many thanks to all who bought one and also to those who added a little extra.:thanks:

I’ll take one if you have any left - No 8 please if it’s still available but failing that anyone you like, dealer’s choice. PM me your account details to pay to.

Wife’s mother has tipped - we’re at the cantankerous and out shopping at 3 am stage. Problem is the old girl is physically very fit and the body won’t be giving up anytime soon. Grim and with far worse to come.

4 hours ago, Mungler said:

I’ll take one if you have any left - No 8 please if it’s still available but failing that anyone you like, dealer’s choice. PM me your account details to pay to.

Wife’s mother has tipped - we’re at the cantankerous and out shopping at 3 am stage. Problem is the old girl is physically very fit and the body won’t be giving up anytime soon. Grim and with far worse to come.

Pm sent

9 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Pm sent

Due to Mungler’s generosity, I am now able to donate a further £45 to the Alzheimer’s charity making a total of £95.00. Brilliant.

Well done and thank you Mungler👍

Another very generous donation by Jaymo and another £20 off to the charity.

Thank you all for your donations and those who donated to the charity local to them.

OB

32 minutes ago, Mungler said:

All arrived. Thank you very much.

You`re very welcome, but thank you sir for your generosity.:thanks: