Terrible news again

Newbie to this

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Yes you do.

Whats your point henry, that a female committing a sexual assault on a child is somehow better than a man commiting rape?

I find your logic very difficult to follow? 

Edited by 12gauge82
Spelling

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Of course  she is right OPP .you live in a beautiful  area did a metal detecting rally there loved the village of Burford realy old worldie  all the stone built houses. 

Hello, I live what they call , Vale of White Horse, not to far from Burford, I remember the Rally but did not go any way, Why do i like the Vale ??, Walk to the top of White Horse Hill and look out to the beautiful countryside, I never get tired of the View, I goes back to my very young life living on a hill and seeing similar , it never leaves you

6 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I live what they call , Vale of White Horse, not to far from Burford, I remember the Rally but did not go any way, Why do i like the Vale ??, Walk to the top of White Horse Hill and look out to the beautiful countryside, I never get tired of the View, I goes back to my very young life living on a hill and seeing similar , it never leaves you

I was born two miles north of " HIGH FORCE " waterfall in Upper teesdale . Long time ago . In a different world 

https://letsgowiththechildren.co.uk/places-to-go/high-force-waterfall/

4 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

I was born two miles north of " HIGH FORCE " waterfall in Upper teesdale . Long time ago . In a different world 

https://letsgowiththechildren.co.uk/places-to-go/high-force-waterfall/

Hello, Oh that looks super, Did you go to a Detecting Rally by the Weekend Wanderers on the Wantage Downs some years back now ?? 

8 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Oh that looks super, Did you go to a Detecting Rally by the Weekend Wanderers on the Wantage Downs some years back now ?? 

No I did one of there's in Sussex.  Need to think were it was had a friend called Sally in a detecting group. Lived in the area. Oh near. Lavenham oh wow a beautiful  village , I have detected all over the country. For charity  rallies . Love how they paint there houses  nice colours .

Edited by johnphilip