driving test next friday

flash

Guest The Outlaw
got my driving test next thursday and im already nervous.

just hope i pass lol

Just do what you do when you are preparing to take a shot.

Deep breaths to control your heart rate and believe in yourself.

Good luck.

You can do it.

Tony

Hi Flash,

Do not build it up into something its not, just drive as you have been taught, bananas are very good for breakfast on the day!

Remember, mirrors are the number one reason at the moment for failure, check 'em in pairs and react to what you see!

If anything is bothering you, give me a pm mate!

Best of luck dude, i am on a run of 13 1st timers at the moment, so it can be done!

Remember, every time your alter your course,direction and speed!

Check interior every 4 - 5 seconds, and which ever way you turn the steering wheel, glane in that direction at the respective door mirror!

Every time you move your feet, quick glance into interior mirror, another thing i get pupils to do is everytime you see a road sign have a quick glance in the interior mirror, it helps to jog the memory if you have trouble doing it every 4-5 seconds!

Hope that helps, and i will have my fingers crossed :lol: !

You will be fine mate try not to think about it. Just dont do what my mother in law did the instructor said turn right at the roundabout so she did just that she turned right in to oncoming traffic instead of going around the roundabout she just went right!!!!! Good luck :lol:

Guest The Outlaw
Hi Flash,

Do not build it up into something its not, just drive as you have been taught, bananas are very good for breakfast on the day!

Remember, mirrors are the number one reason at the moment for failure, check 'em in pairs and react to what you see!

Best of luck dude, i am on a run of 13 1st timers at the moment, so it can be done!

Make sure you actually move your head so the examiner see's you are looking.

Tony

Its easier than you think, just stay cool, check your mirrors blind spot thats the main thing, they looking for observation. When I did my test I pretended my examiner was my instructer so I didnt get nervous. And chew a bit of chewing gum this takes some nervousness out. I did this and I only got 2 minors.

Hi Flash,

Tony

This is the BEST advice you've had today!

Well done, Tony!

Hi Flash,

Tony

Moving your head is an old myth, the examiners are sharper than that!, now they will think you have set the mirrors up incorrectly!

We have eye mirrors for the de's and they can see the eye movement clearly, remember ... mirrors should be set so the minimum ammount of head movement is needed to check them. (driving the essential skills).

Wait for the examiner in your car dressed only in your pants and polishing your gun.

Who'se gonna tell you you haven't passed then?

I hope this helps and best of luck.

P.S.

I Mungled my driving test on two occassions - at the time it seems like your world has collapsed. It hasn't and you just have to be patient and take it again. I forward booked my test to within days of my 17th birthday and had a reserve in the pipe (back then it took 3 months or so to get a test date and so rather than book the local test centre everyone searched all over the Country for the ones with the shortest waits). I passed my test in Hornchurch of all places.