Is balaclave

digger

Cranners, I agree with you, random posts and he hasnt exactly flooded the board. Still doubt remains.

Pin, I too will apologise on here and eat humble pie for starting this thread but after posting an ALF video on here I guess he wont see either me eating or take you up on your offer.

I think he's an anti, but I don't understand what he thinks he's achieving.

So far, he's an ALF supporter with ballache who shoots pigeons and pheasants, which he doesn't like to gut, because it makes him faint, so he takes his pet rabbit for a walk round the garden on a leash, while he contemplates where to store his shotgun.

Sounds like a truly well-balanced individual :lol:

I won't be apologising to an ALF supporter, no matter what the outcome :devil:

Edited by Chard

LB,

At the risk of opening a big can of worms yes I have, it was called Tom Peppers in Clacton and when you are underage to drink and the Castlemaine XXXX is only 50p a pint you will go anywhere.

Mungler, find your own poof :lol: you ****** :devil:

Martin, back in the 80's I did a couple of years as a bike courier in town and one of my first jobs was collecting from a bar down the south end of Shaftsbury Avenue. It was called Heaven and I know I should have but I never cottoned on.

I walked in and went up to the bar wearing leather salopettes and motocross boots and asked for Mr ******

10 seconds later it all dawned on me as I slowly moved back to the wall and started sweating, profusely, I got the package and walked/ran out while trying to look cool.

I quickly learned that the controllers tone of voice was indicative to what your collection entailed :blush:

LB

I think he's an anti, but I don't understand what he thinks he's achieving.

So far, he's an ALF supporter with ballache who shoots pigeons and pheasants, which he doesn't like to gut, because it makes him faint, so he takes his pet rabbit for a walk round the garden on a leash, while he contemplates where to store his shotgun.

Sounds like a truly well-balanced individual :lol:

I won't be apologising to an ALF supporter, no matter what the outcome :blush:

Maybe he is just eccentric :devil:

LB

I was thinking to the possibility there was something amiss, I dont want to slate the guy as to be honest he just sounds like a young lad to me with lots of questions and a little knaeve about things.From the posts of his I have read he is asking a lot of questions about health issues and the remark about the shottie cert with no cabinet ; all of these remarks say to me that he is a lonely person trying to fit in, when someone has nobody to talk to generally they dwell on health issues and probably he has no sgc but is saying he has to fit in a bit.

one obsevation i have made however is that he hasnt been malicious or said any remarks out of place to anyone in his threads that i have noticed and i personally think it to be a bit unfair starting a thread about the guy like this. Im prepared to give him a fair go as he does seem a bit out of sorts but harmless enough

the shottie cert with no cabinet

I've said I had my doubts about Balaclave and would like to think I'm wrong BUT my FAO did come to inspect a cabinet, when I applied for my SGC, which was neither fitted nor on the premises and, although there was no cabinet, left the cert with my missus: "Tell him to give me a phone when he's got one, either that or I'll get notified when he buys a gun" so you can get a cert without a cabinet - FACT, I did.

WGD

Well I got cert with no cabinet. You don't need a cabinet to get a cert. I am not sure if he is a fake or not. I have exchanged a couple of PM's with him, but then again I am a loaner and just greatful for a friend.

iam in woodley Adamc if you ever want to go for a pop where are you in berkshire?

Oliver W

I was thinking to the possibility there was something amiss, I dont want to slate the guy as to be honest he just sounds like a young lad to me with lots of questions and a little knaeve about things.From the posts of his I have read he is asking a lot of questions about health issues and the remark about the shottie cert with no cabinet ; all of these remarks say to me that he is a lonely person trying to fit in, when someone has nobody to talk to generally they dwell on health issues and probably he has no sgc but is saying he has to fit in a bit.

one obsevation i have made however is that he hasnt been malicious or said any remarks out of place to anyone in his threads that i have noticed

i agree with most of your post , however , he did send me a pm that i found a bit snidey (not really malicious).

he just seems to be a bit of a walter mitty (sp) type character and maybe he's just trying to fit in , then again , sending snide messages won't help his cause much. :lol:

on balance , i think he's just a foolish kid and he'll maybe turn out alright when his balls drop.

edited to add , he's certainly less offensive than some of the idiots that have visited pw in the past.

Edited by mel b3