I feel guilty

DramaQueen

Dear forum,

I am a silly lady asking silly questions about contetious issues, my motive was purely innoccent.

It seems that you are all very protective of your forum, this in its self is very commenable.

I appologise for disrupting things and causing some angst among you all.

Sarah Jane Lews

Right hello all, what a right little tussle we've been having the past few days.

As some of you may be aware i'm a mod on the "other site/"the darkside" etc. (i thought i would state that before you think i am posting with an ulterior motive).

The stuff that has happened with Tony/Outlaw has been a little out of hand, a insulting PM is one thing but when you marry it up with someone sending mail to his house threatening him and his family then the whole situation takes on a whole new light. I think that is why dramaqueen was so heated in her posts, the mods are likely to be unaware of the letter and thus didn't realise the full extent of the problem.

I'm not writing this to try and mix it up again, i was intending on putting on the previous thread but that has been locked halfway throw typing this out. :innocent:

I'm lucky enough to call Tony one of my mates, and i know that he is as bored with all the bickering that goes on, on this site and the other as it does no one any favours and really distracts from the whole point of forums. I think its fair to say tony was a marmite member when he was on here you loved him or you didn't, and i think alot of the trouble does stem from people who liked tony trying to run sabatage campaigns on this forum. It ain't big and it ain't clever and i know tony ain't behind it, he is happy where he is doing what he does.

Forums are for a bit of fun relating to a shared passion, with a bit of banter and debates mixed in for good measure, trying to make more of it than that is a little sad.

Good shooting lads

Greg

Right hello all, what a right little tussle we've been having the past few days.

As some of you may be aware i'm a mod on the "other site/"the darkside" etc. (i thought i would state that before you think i am posting with an ulterior motive).

The stuff that has happened with Tony/Outlaw has been a little out of hand, a insulting PM is one thing but when you marry it up with someone sending mail to his house threatening him and his family then the whole situation takes on a whole new light. I think that is why dramaqueen was so heated in her posts, the mods are likely to be unaware of the letter and thus didn't realise the full extent of the problem.

I'm not writing this to try and mix it up again, i was intending on putting on the previous thread but that has been locked halfway throw typing this out. :rolleyes:

I'm lucky enough to call Tony one of my mates, and i know that he is as bored with all the bickering that goes on, on this site and the other as it does no one any favours and really distracts from the whole point of forums. I think its fair to say tony was a marmite member when he was on here you loved him or you didn't, and i think alot of the trouble does stem from people who liked tony trying to run sabatage campaigns on this forum. It ain't big and it ain't clever and i know tony ain't behind it, he is happy where he is doing what he does.

Forums are for a bit of fun relating to a shared passion, with a bit of banter and debates mixed in for good measure, trying to make more of it than that is a little sad.

Good shooting lads

Greg

Hi Greg,

The mail threat episode is absolutely disgraceful. Whoever did that should be ashamed. :innocent:

Personally the only problem I had with a lot of the Outlaw's posts on here was that they were like Tesco Value Apple Pies....very little content :mad:

Chris.

Edited by Hodmedod.one

FB,

No one wants this to be dragged up again, but as a mod you have to ask what we can do about one of our members writing to another member they don't particularly like?

If someone was threatening me (which they never have incidentally) I would take it up with the police not a shooting forum.

It isn't banned, but it isn't encouraged - it gives me a bloody headache trying to read it I don't about anyone else.

I normally just skip over any posts written with it as they don't tend to contain much worth reading anyways.

I don't read them either. If they can't be bothered to write, I can't be bothered to read :innocent: