Copper Bracelets.

apbuild

Does anyone on the forum wear a magnetic copper bracelet?

After having two back operations, 1988 & 1996, suffering years of backache and spending loads of dough on chiropractors, oesteopaths and various other alternative treatments, I stumbled across a stall in Great Yarmouth selling these copper bracelets.

Apparently, the magnetic field around the wrist is supposed to remove impurities from the blood flowing near the surface and the copper, which turns my wrist green, is absorbed through the skin and will remedy a copper deficiency, thus easing joint aches and pains.

I have only been wearing the copper for a week. If there is anyone who uses or has any comments, I would like to hear from you.

P.S It onlycost a tenner so If I have been conned, I won't worry too much.

Cheers.

I seem to remember (could have been dreaming though...) that you can get such things for your dog.

Old Scoobs (9 1/2yr old springer) is suffering a wee bit with his joints, if it works I might get the fella some bling.

....he's not having a Burberry cap though!

I seem to remember (could have been dreaming though...) that you can get such things for your dog.

Old Scoobs (9 1/2yr old springer) is suffering a wee bit with his joints, if it works I might get the fella some bling.

....he's not having a Burberry cap though!

:lol::D:rolleyes:

If the dogs got bling you've got to go the whole hog! Kit him out!...

Burberry%20Trouser%20Suit.JPG

late20c15.jpg

Red you would be a lot better off taking a cod liver oil capsule every day.

I always had pains in my joints from my footballing days when the damp weather was about but since taking one every day for the past ten years or so, i hardly have a twinge now.

Hi all,

My wife suffers from tennis elbow and i have a dodgy back :D we tried magnetic bracelets from a company callled Ecoflow, they worked great for both of us. It took about two weeks to start working and both of us feel great now.

They look like a black watch and are worn with the magnet on the inside of the wrist. I have since convinced three other people to try them, all with good results.

Cant be bad :lol:

Two weeks now since I started with the magnetic copper bracelet.

I can honestly say that I have reduced pain in both of my knees and my lower back is not so sore and stiff first thing in the morning. (I usually have a job to get up out of bed) !

As stated in a previous post by Cranfield, it could be all in the mind.

I just feel a little better in myself so I'll continue to wear it.

Rob.