What to do

OH SILLY ME!! ABSOLUTLEY HILARIOUS!!! It must just be me that thinks its idiotic to suggest sending the prime minister a bullet with his name on it ?

Its not like anti's need any help is it! what a ****

Mate you are a dullard. Do you read everything on here literally?

If I suggested you jump off a cliff would you kindly oblige?

EDIT:

I would suggest that you also give "swallowing and supositarising" a miss - just thought I should add a disclaimer here as clearly you have issues working this out for yourself.

Edited by Mungler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SILLY ME!! ABSOLUTLEY HILARIOUS!!! It must just be me that thinks its idiotic to suggest sending the prime minister a bullet with his name on it ?

:angry: Have you ever seen a .17 bullet? If so, had the total impracticality of writing a name on it crossed your mind? You really need to get a life, or a sense of humour at the very least. :lol:

Oh I don't know Bob,

I saw some chinese people the other at crufts, they were writing your name on a grain of rice.

Shotgun Harry

Yes it is only you who thinks it is idiotic.

Mungler

You are a **** :angry::lol::no:

Oh I don't know Bob,

I saw some chinese people the other at crufts, they were writing your name on a grain of rice.

Shotgun Harry

Yes it is only you who thinks it is idiotic.

Mungler

You are a **** :no:;):lol:

:beer:

:lol: Scary, looks like the chop-suey wars about to break out again, I'll have to get my chopsticks zeroed in preparation. I had a narrow escape with a Prawn Foo-young a few years back, never to be forgotten, toilet paper in the fridge job.

P.S. I have been using No.6 for Aromatic crispy duck, would I get less wingers with felt wads and No.7 (Chicken noodle soup)? :D

:good: Yes, I know ducks are out of season Shotgun Harry. :sly:

Wipe your prints off it, then hand it to someone you don't like and ask him to have a look at it. Be careful not to put your dabs on it when he passes it back to you. Later pop it in an evelope and write the prime minister's name on it (the round) and post it to 10 Downing Street (see if you can get a strand of his hair under the stamp for good measure [for example])

Job done, 2 birds with one stone :good:

Hey mung

Be carefull vikings FLO might read this and revoke your license :sly::beer:

Bob

i still think a 17 (vegatable spring roll) would be better, they seem to break up better on impact

:good: Yes, we used to have a 9,(spare ribs) a 38, (hunan chicken) and a 45 (banana fritter) on the menu in our local ******, but 10 years ago Jack Straw had them removed to make the country a safer place to live in. :sly:

EDIT:

I would suggest that you also give "swallowing and supositarising" a miss - just thought I should add a disclaimer here as clearly you have issues working this out for yourself.

So if I said we will talk about this face to face next time I see you at a shooting event would you take that literally? you should!

That could be taken as a threat. What with that and not being bright enough to see that anybody with enough intelligence to fill out an FAC application wouldn't take him seriously, you're on the losing end of the battle here I feel.

He's a joker, you'll get used to him :good:

EDIT:

So if I said we will talk about this face to face next time I see you at a shooting event would you take that literally? you should!

Issuing threats on a public forum? Wow! You are even less intelligent than people on here gave you credit for! Maybe you need more than a sense of humour transplant? Maybe you need different medication? Geez, there must be a village short of an idiot somewhere that can take you on.

EDIT:

Super, a veiled threat from someone who likes his fists to do the talking. Nice one :good: :blink:

You must be so big and strong. You are my hero.

Oh and to quote you "Definately not a sensible comment A good way to lose your licence though!"

Edited by Mungler

Mungler

you've really gone and done it this time, upsetting a "semi pro" kickboxer :blink: :good:

albeit one who cares not a jot about his SGC

i'll give you a few quick lessons in Origami if you like, then at least you can defend yourself with a quickly fashioned hat

Oh dear an empty threat from a semi pro kick boxer. Surely it isn't worth hiring a private detective to find out where Mungler lives :blink:

Isn't kick boxing the modernb day wrestling? Isn't it all staged for the camera? :good:

So by saying I will be talking to him face to face is a threat? :blink: well read it as you want! the BIG difference is im not the sort of person to hide behind a computer slagging everyone else off and trying to be clever with sarcastic comments! and I never make empty promises!

give it a rest.

So getting back to the original question ................................... remember the question?

Hand it in to your local police station or RFD would be the correct answer. As far as I know it's still illegal to dismantle live ammunition (for some obscure reason best known to ....... probably nobody). If you take any other route, don't tell us on here please

So by saying I will be talking to him face to face is a threat? :lol: well read it as you want! the BIG difference is im not the sort of person to hide behind a computer slagging everyone else off and trying to be clever with sarcastic comments! and I never make empty promises!

Handbags at dawn?