Lovely young Girl

berettaman1

am just as bad as the next person when it comes to judgeing people on how they look.

but i have learnt over the years.

it is the person inside who counts .shame some people just cant get past the outer package.

to see the beauty within.

good for her .but peoples attitudes would have to change first.

and with how things are seem in the media.

its a losing battle .

xxxsuzy

hey Suzy,

You are right that the its the inner person that counts, but I am sure the inner person is independent of what we look from the outside right ? :yes: (in other words, she could have been a similarly nice person even if she was'nt size 16 at this young age)

Also, she seems to be in a bekini contest, so 2 things are important, 1st: she is not in a personality contest in this pic, 2ns: she seems to have taken her kit off to show her body as if she is actually proud of, and promotiong being over weight.......and that hardly shows her personality!!!!

Also I am sure (and hope I am correct) that BM didnt mean lusting over her inner personality :hmm:

Dont take me wrong pls, as I said I do agree the inner personality is important for sure (but that doesnt mean the outer "package of this size" is insignificant) :lol:

Edited by GamezBond

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you mean 17 Stone Goddess? Plenty of meat and NO potatoes certainly beats the ones where you think youve bedded a bicycle. Call me a prude however but I think putting 17 year old kids in bikinis is a bit naff really. There are some sick minded guys out there who dont need much encouragement to predate on kids, and to me, a teen is a kid.

am just as bad as the next person when it comes to judgeing people on how they look.

but i have learnt over the years.

it is the person inside who counts .shame some people just cant get past the outer package.

to see the beauty within.

good for her .but peoples attitudes would have to change first.

and with how things are seem in the media.

its a losing battle .

xxxsuzy

It's a Miss England compition, no one give a rats do dar about her inner beauty. As as been pointed out already, someone is trying to premote a fuller figure and got it completely wrong and are now at the other extreme end of the scale and have made a mockery of their own point.

P.S. If it's inner beauty you want then can i suggest mastermind?

It's a Miss England compition, no one give a rats do dar about her inner beauty. As as been pointed out already, someone is trying to premote a fuller figure and got it completely wrong and are now at the other extreme end of the scale and have made a mockery of their own point.

Agreed. :blush:

I am sure she is a nice person, ....BUT......Do we really want her to represent England in a beauty contest to show the world what we really have :good:

so why have they got it wrong.

why should she not stand a chance.

it is the media that is in the wrong .

for making young females beleve it is so wrong to not fit into a certain box .

there is nothing wrong with her beautiful body.

xxxxsuzy

so why have they got it wrong.

xxxxsuzy

Unfortunately it's mass opinion that decides the issue in these mindless contests. BM1, I fear, is in the minority with his lusting :stupid: and their silly beauty contest will be decided by whichever shaped woman gets the most lusting :good:

I suspect that won't be Sweet Little Sixteen Stone :good:

As for her (beautiful) mind - well, I don't know the girl, but she's probably as big an airhead as the others. I expect she....

"Loves meeting people"

"Loves daaaaaaancing...."

"My hobbies are handbags, shoes, daaaaaaancing"

....."Oh, and eating PIES...."

:blush:

Edited by Chard

"so why have they got it wrong.

xxxxsuzy"

Not really on this planet are you? Have you ever seen a beauty contest? If you have why are you asking such idiotic questions as "Why should she not stand a chance".

"it is the media that is in the wrong ". Nothing to do with the media, men know what they like, and no way is this it.

"making young females beleve it is so wrong to not fit into a certain box ". Nobody is making anybody believe anything, she is a pie-eating attention-seeker who has had her 15 minutes of fame, never to be heard of again. It would also be some box to get that 18 stone of lard into.

"there is nothing wrong with her beautiful body.", yeah right, so you will take a £20 bet with me on her chances of getting through the first round without one/all of the judges laughing out loud? Have you considered that you may be in need of a trip to Specsavers?

she is a case in point, we don't like anorexic women they've got to have the right bumps and curves but just don't need mountains of them :blush:

Alright al4x, I get your drift, but are you avoiding the request?

You being a bit possesive?? :good::good::stupid: :o

There's room for all types - bean pole or jelly roll, it depends what suits.

Bit disappointed with this thread - why so little puerile, vaguely shooting-related humour? Eg, lovely brace of plump etc, makes me want to shoot a couple of big loads, and so on. We've even got a picture of Hatti Jacques for inspiration. Ooh Matron!

By the way, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Randy old goats :blush: .

OK here goes the first one.....

that bird looks like she's been eating all the oil and none of the rape seed :good:

Ooh Er, just got back from the Monthly shopping with my super skinny wife!! :good: I am suprised at the reaction to my humourers thread this morning, I put it on really because of some of the winging by a few members that I should not read the "Mail and come on moaning about whats going on in Britain "and this is a shooting forum and I should talk about shooting?... Doh,I thought it was the "Banter section" So in view of LV,s comment recently How he likes Girls with a bit of meat on them! I put the thread on. Now anybody who knows me is aware I try to be a wind up merchant, that is all, My comments about water beds,... Hattie ,... and what I have done or would like to do were all made with tongue in cheek to give the majority of the members a LAUGH! Hhm, seems I am dammed if I do,.. and dammed if I dont!!as some of the guys are assuming I am a sex maniac!!.... Come on... that was 45 years ago!!!sorry if my attempt at humour has upset the fragile members who have replied in anger!! Oops here I go again. :blush::good::stupid: :o

There's an expression used in these parts for when you unintentionally shoot the wrong species, :blush: it's; "stamp it in the mud", now you would probably need the help of a JCB, but that's the best thing that could happen to this one, because it's definitly the "wrong species". :good: