ebay idiots

yorkshirelad

why do they bother i mean is it such a turn on for them to wind people up and try to stitch em if this guy screws me i will be on the next train to cambridge ???:stupid::yes::lol:

yorkshirelad i really hope you do meet this guy again m8 but dont forget to wipe the bar afterwards :lol: :o :D:)

OH DONT YOU WORRIE MATE :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my 12 year old son wanted to buy a mobile phone so I found one on ebay, LG Chocolate, I bid for him and won it. £37 so I paid by pay pal and he contacted me a short while after and asked if I could pay by cheque instead as he was being ripped off by pay pal. I thought this strange but agreed, off went the cheque and never received the phone. He told me he was sending it the next day at least 3 times, then it had been posted twice and then it was lost in the post and then found a couple of days later. Next it was lost in the post and this time lost and he would claim against the post office, I have phoned him loads of times and he is a stroppy ******** who needs a good kicking, wish I lived near St Ives in cambridge and I could knock on his door and ask for my sons money politely.

I have been contacted by other people who have had the same problem with him, he is just a little **** who needs a lesson.

Named and shamed LOBSTERADAM, previously known as sk8eradam watch out for him guys.

P.s if anyone wants to collect my debt there would be a small fee involved.

did you ever get your son a phone?:( if not there will be one of my old phones popped in the post tomorrow!!!

Hi my 12 year old son wanted to buy a mobile phone so I found one on ebay, LG Chocolate, I bid for him and won it. £37 so I paid by pay pal and he contacted me a short while after and asked if I could pay by cheque instead as he was being ripped off by pay pal. I thought this strange but agreed, off went the cheque and never received the phone. He told me he was sending it the next day at least 3 times, then it had been posted twice and then it was lost in the post and then found a couple of days later. Next it was lost in the post and this time lost and he would claim against the post office, I have phoned him loads of times and he is a stroppy ******** who needs a good kicking, wish I lived near St Ives in cambridge and I could knock on his door and ask for my sons money politely.

I have been contacted by other people who have had the same problem with him, he is just a little **** who needs a lesson.

Named and shamed LOBSTERADAM, previously known as sk8eradam watch out for him guys.

did you ever get your son a phone?:( if not there will be one of my old phones popped in the post tomorrow!!!

what wrong with that????

Think that's bad, have a look at this :

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tab=AllFeedback

They have even set up a web site about him.

To be totally honest those people who bought items from him could have checked the feedback before buying but didnt.

Looks like this guy was clever - he bought a ton of coins in, then sold some to get +ve fb, then sold a load all at once - the feedback was coming in over the following weeks - think he actually did the scam in a few days. Poor **** had no way of knowing.

Magman - both my lads were into motocross, youngest Open Seniors, eldest Open Experts - very quick. Eldest broke his back and youngest smashed his leg (12 weeks in plaster) and broke his shoulder - metal plate which popped out through his skin and had to be removed. Both now sadly retired, but walking and in one piece.

Magman - both my lads were into motocross, youngest Open Seniors, eldest Open Experts - very quick. Eldest broke his back and youngest smashed his leg (12 weeks in plaster) and broke his shoulder - metal plate which popped out through his skin and had to be removed. Both now sadly retired, but walking and in one piece.

OUCH :( ??? nasty---i came off my r6 not long ago,,,not alot of damage to my though :stupid:

No he didn't I am still waiting and hoping, guess I am pi$$ing in the wind.

No he didn't I am still waiting and hoping, guess I am pi$$ing in the wind.

is he really botherd what he gets ??? as i have a few phones(not old of ******)just i up grade quite a lot

I think he would be glad of anything at the moment, he can't understand why someone would do this, guess he will learn.

I would sooner loose the money than go down and risk the chance of loosing my tickets and guns, it would give me great pleasure however.

yes mate i understand(pm me your address and al send ya son that off tomorrow!! :(

I have been stiffed 3 times on EBay, fortunately I have lots of mates in a Landrover club,

one always seems to live fairly close by,

always got the goods so far :(

thats what you need(an ear in every corner) i will travel if i get stiffed as specialy if some one wants to bring the family in to it

That's why I'm selling mine both me and the lad are to competitive and selling before we have any broken Bone's .

I think he would be glad of anything at the moment, he can't understand why someone would do this, guess he will learn.

I would sooner loose the money than go down and risk the chance of loosing my tickets and guns, it would give me great pleasure however.

pop a yellow pages in the post with one second class stamp on it, he'll have to pay the postage thats missing plus an admin fee, if you do it a few times at least you'll have some subtle satisfaction that you've cost him some money at least retrieving the first one :(

pop a yellow pages in the post with one second class stamp on it, he'll have to pay the postage thats missing plus an admin fee, if you do it a few times at least you'll have some subtle satisfaction that you've cost him some money at least retrieving the first one :(

i like

right then guys heres the latest instalment on the rod saga from ebay i bought the rod and the postage rate was for parcelforce in 24 anyway a week later no rod have emailed the guy this was his reply

I cannot help standard parcels service can I?

If its not there tomorrow then I will refund.

By the way, I like the post about me on Pigeon Watch Forums. Another forum for me to have to close down I guess just like the other 2!!! :wub:

- lobsteradam

so the question is is he a member or has he hacked my pc :good:?? i do have a business adress for this muppet so do i take a chance and jump on the train if i dont get a refund ???

right then guys heres the latest instalment on the rod saga from ebay i bought the rod and the postage rate was for parcelforce in 24 anyway a week later no rod have emailed the guy this was his reply

I cannot help standard parcels service can I?

If its not there tomorrow then I will refund.

By the way, I like the post about me on Pigeon Watch Forums. Another forum for me to have to close down I guess just like the other 2!!! :wub:

- lobsteradam

so the question is is he a member or has he hacked my pc :good:?? i do have a business adress for this muppet so do i take a chance and jump on the train if i dont get a refund ???

What an idiot, how can he possibly close down a public forum.

Also surely if he advertised as using ParceForce 24 and charged accordingly then only sent by regular post as he states, then he is committing some sort of fraud? Complain to Ebay and get the muppet banned.

- lobsteradam

so the question is is he a member or has he hacked my pc :good:?? ???

My guess is that someone on here sent him a snotty Email telling him to pay up/sort it out and linked this thread.

Generally thinking they were helping you out when infact all they have done is cause more problems by getting this guys back up a bit.

Hope you do get the goods or a refund.