stupid bickering

russ91

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why dose every one keep going on about yorkshire lad god that thread is over belive what you want im not real botherd, i started this thread to try sort out the arguments. ye i 2 like banter but banter is a few posts not loads of pages calling some one all the names under the sun that is bullying that thread should have been left at a few coments not pages. this thread was to remind people hw it would look if a newbie came on the forum to be hones i think he would be a bit deterd to right a post incase some one started chelping off at him or her. we have enough truble from the antys neverming having a go at each over.

Russ, I don't think a newbie would come on the forum pretending to be a hero, when they are clearly not.

i can't believe you even tried this one!!! but ok...i'll play along! how do you know this then?

i no him because we used to be in the same coy and i also notised he give you all my details yested day instead of his

How? His personal details were passed by PM - they were never in the public domain. Why are you called Crooksy? Just wondering as his/your details are nothing to do with his/your name.

By the way, for what it's worth I do believe he/you was/were in the guards albeit briefly. I truly believe he was a tom who did a few years and then got booted out be it on an admin discharge or for being AWOL.

i reckon you hit the nail on the head with that theory mate.

Jesus Russ take a chill pill, of course it's not aimed at you.

I was mentioning that YL and Crooksy both made the same sorts of spelling mistakes which made it quite likely it was the same person.

This is the most fun I have ever had on the internet without a box of hankies nearby

Long may it continue.

Huzzah says I

JDF

Only a guy from stockport could say something like that HEHEHE :mad:

Edited by annihilator

****** me with a fish fork. :good: :good: :hmm: :hmm: :lol:

I only went to B & Q to get a tin of ******* paint and Dolly the Sheep's popped up again :mad:

They're breeding faster than flies on sheeeeeyte :lol::good: :good: :lol: :lol:

God, it's good to be alive. Who needs TV when you've got this? ;):lol: :lol: :lol:

why dose every one keep going on about yorkshire lad god that thread is over belive what you want im not real botherd.

Why? I'll tell you why - because as a serving soldier and a veteran of Iraq, Afganistan and various other ****eholes I find it disgusting that he's 'bigging' himself up and basking in the glory for being a 'veteran'. He's living a lie, coasting along on the endeavours of others who've done the deed and in some cases have returned limbless or in a box.

Russ, I believe you want to be a soldier? Commendable choice of occupation. When you carry a coffin containing the body of your friend onto a hercules transporter aircraft crying liking a baby but the tears are evaporating in 60 degree heat, knowing that anyone of you and your company could be next, wishing that the remaining months of your tour were over you'll understand mine and other posters anger.

The guy is a worm, he deserves the mother of all kickings. The guards in Afghanistan had a rough tour with multiple dead and wounded. He's playing on their suffering.

Rant over......................for now.

****** me with a fish fork. :hmm::lol: :lol: :good: :good:

I only went to B & Q to get a tin of ******* paint and Dolly the Sheep's popped up again :hmm:

They're breeding faster than flies on sheeeeeyte :lol: :lol: ;):lol: :lol:

God, it's good to be alive. Who needs TV when you've got this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it!! Ive just sprayed coffee all over me keyboard !

:mad::good::good:

why dose every one keep going on about yorkshire lad god that thread is over belive what you want im not real botherd.

Why? I'll tell you why - because as a serving soldier and a veteran of Iraq, Afganistan and various other ****eholes I find it disgusting that he's 'bigging' himself up and basking in the glory for being a 'veteran'. He's living a lie, coasting along on the endeavours of others who've done the deed and in some cases have returned limbless or in a box.

Russ, I believe you want to be a soldier? Commendable choice of occupation. When you carry a coffin containing the body of your friend onto a hercules transporter aircraft crying liking a baby but the tears are evaporating in 60 degree heat, knowing that anyone of you and your company could be next, wishing that the remaining months of your tour were over you'll understand mine and other posters anger.

The guy is a worm, he deserves the mother of all kickings. The guards in Afghanistan had a rough tour with multiple dead and wounded. He's playing on their suffering.

Rant over......................for now.

i totaly understand your feelings mate. i have lost friends and famely over there

:hmm: :hmm: :lol:

I think it's great.

That's the trouble when you're as thick as a Gurkha's foreskin - you just can't see that anybody with a brain would spot it straight away, because you've got no idea what it's like to have a brain.

Laaaarf - I'm going to take screen shots of all these threads and frame 'em :lol::good:

Edited by Chard

:hmm::hmm::lol:

I think it's great.

That's the trouble when you're as thick as a Gurkha's foreskin - you just can't see that anybody with a brain would spot it straight away, because you've got no idea what it's like to have a brain.

Laaaarf - I'm going to take screen shots of all these threads and frame 'em :lol::good:

that is verry sad

Edited by russ91