BBC Springwatch

webber

Springwatch Oddie sent to Coventry?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching

• I will watch springwatch
    • I will not watch Springwatch on principle
    • I watched it once, but never again

Just watched spring watch, a program that i like to watch . How come the queen has allowed that odious little creature oddie to get so close to her small holding at sandringham . I am sure that the local keepers would love to trap up a lesser spotted shaggy big belly large mouth pie eating fuzzy faced oddie . Hope he dosent decide to have a swim in the broads ,as we will have a major case of pollution ,dirty manky looking *** . Dont like him very much . Harnser .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find his presence irritating. Kate Humble is good to look at but pretty clueless about the subject matter.

There must be some presenters out there who are fairly decent to look at and actually know something about "wildlife" instead of the Throbbers that we are forced to watch

Theres nothing the matter with Bill that a series of heavy right handers would not fix.Kate is quite a girl,enjoyed her dishevelled look on that science thing.

I agree its a good idea for a programme but it is ruined by the fat pewling nature Nazi.I cant watch it without getting het up,so I dont bother now.

He got my dander up when he was on the cooking thingy being all high and mighty about eating meat.He has a problem with most things ,does Bill.I only have to see him to have violent urges and I am the most mild mannered of chaps. :rolleyes:

i love watching her in the science prog she does. did you ever see the film she did years ago? she got them bad boys out as well

what film was this & where can i see the clip :lol::lol:

regarding oddie, what a w****r :lol:

The Secret Life of Ian Fleming (1990) (TV) (as Lauren Heston) .... The redhead

... aka 007 Spymaker: The Secret of Ian Flemings (Philippines: English title: theatrical title)

... aka Spymaker: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming

she needs a good wrestle me thinks :lol:+ the "Humble one" = :lol: = :lol:

Voted "No".

I don't understand why the Beeb give him airtime.

Springwatch with Hugh? Now that would be good and balanced and a touch more factual.

there wouldnt be anything left as Hugh would have stuck em all in the pan with some of his baby carrots :lol::lol:

just sat round watching Hugh chop up the "Odd" one would be a laugh :rolleyes:

I don't know why they don't just lump together all the telly tossers - Oddie, Johnny $%^&"" Kingdom, Angus Deayton, Tony Robinson (except as Baldrick), her with the teef, - go on, you can think of a few - and have them all present on the same programme. Sort of Big Brother for annoying t***s - only nobody ever gets out.

Then we could turn it off and be sure that none of the ****** would bother us.

Incidentally, I seem to remember that Oddie was the fall guy in most of the Goodies and was humiliated more often than not. I like to see history repeat itself.

Happybonzo - please don't spoil a good rant by introducing facts!

I can only go by JK's TV persona - and it annoys me intensely!

For all I know, the Oddiot is also a smashing bloke off camera - again, however he is an annoying twerp on the box - which is the point of the thread!

Und meine Großmutter war eine Marine und kann Hackfleisch von Ihrem bilden!

Several people that I know tried to get a bet on at Ladbrokes and William Hill on how many times Johnny K would say " My land".

For all I know, the Oddiot is also a smashing bloke off camera
from what I understand, he comes across as a total throbber. The reactions / actions of some of his close family is equally disagreeable

A lot of the behaviour of TV stars presenters can be laid at the doors of the production people. I am not saying this to excuse the sluts because they are adults and should know better

So, all you have to do to get on Springwatch as a "wildlife" presenter is to have a totally sentamentalised view of wildlife, or a beard, or big chebs.

So which category does the Oddiot fall into?

Deutschland, das, benennendes Deutschland benennt, möchten wir Herrn Bill Oddiot einstellen - er würde in unserem nationalen Stimmung-Plan nützlich sein!

David Bellamy would do it justice.

Oh, I forgot, the BBC sent him to Coventry because of his pro gamekeeper views!

webber

webber

We had lunch with him once. Lovely chap.

I believe that his lack of adherence to the Climate Change cult also renders him persona non grata in Auntie's house.

Robert

What a waste that was :hmm:

LB

webber

We had lunch with him once. Lovely chap.

I believe that his lack of adherence to the Climate Change cult also renders him persona non grata in Auntie's house.

Robert

The Camping & caravan Club of which the Bearded One is the Hon. Pres is also was the greatest moaner about some proposed wind turbines near his house because he would be able to see them from his kitchen window.

He ratt;es on about how good it is that C&CC campsites are going green as well :lol:

He ma be a

Lovely chap.
but that smacks a bit of NIMBYism

hi guys

i have an idea

go on the springwatch webb site click on the message board (u might have to register) and leave a few rants about hill billy oddie. could cause a stir???

what do ya think guys . its only an idea

atb

tracctorboy :good::oops:;)

Fine idea. Sadly, they would probably just be deleted, unwelcome opinions being, well, unwelcome. The Beeb is a ruthless neo-Stalinist organisation that crushes all dissent without mercy.

Robert

hi guys tried my idea out you have to join but you CAN have ago at hill billy oddie

atb tractorboy