Why dont you post boys .

Harnser

Harnser, I will humour you and accept your ludicrous protestations that you are not a lifelong devotee of this particular perversion :cool1::yahoo::lol: .

However, a full definition of dogging would not be suitable for a family forum such as this. I believe that the internet is rich with dogging resources (I mean, ahem, I think, don't know of course, never looked, wouldn't be interested in that sort of thing).

Failing that, PM the Essex Mafia for a full explanation and a possible invite to their next outing :lol::yahoo::good::lol::hmm::lol::P .

Robert

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some like to sit and watch, or join to look for some information and dont feel the need to add to anything.

James, wrong forum mate I think thats the swingers one :good:

ah **** I logged into the wrong site again.............

some like to sit and watch, or join to look for some information and dont feel the need to add to anything.

No j@mes you are on the right site ,but it seems that a bunch of doggers (what ever that may be ) have taken over the thread . Harnser .

No j@mes you are on the right site ,but it seems that a bunch of doggers (what ever that may be ) have taken over the thread . Harnser .

Norfolk is renown for being dogger,dogger land........

Lost count of the amount I have had to sit and watch trying to protect the farmers interests when out with the lamp when on the norfolk border.

Norfolk is renown for being dogger,dogger land........

Lost count of the amount I have had to sit and watch trying to protect the farmers interests when out with the lamp when on the norfolk border.

Good thing you weren't lamping for beaver :P:lol: .

Robert

And the original question was? And people wonder why folk don't post?

If this is the drivel that they have to contend with no wonder.

It seems some cannot differentiate between banter, twaddle and downright rudeness.

Just my opinion shared by quite a few I have spoken to.

TC

Can you see why people dont post anymore? You just need to read this thread you will find out.

You tell 'em Dusty !

We shouldnt have fun on here. All I want are pictures of inside-out foxes and lectures from people about health and safety.

You contribute loads of words of wisdom to shooters on here (1647 posts), tell us about your gun.... :good:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...st&p=517315

Edited by LV

Can you see why people dont post anymore? You just need to read this thread you will find out.

You tell 'em Dusty !

We shouldnt have fun on here. All I want are pictures of inside-out foxes and lectures from people about health and safety.

You contribute loads of words of wisdom to shooters on here (1647 posts), tell us about your gun.... :good:

Oh that's a slam dunker.

Regarding, posting - who cares. If you want to post, post. If you want to read, read. However, general banter is just that.

As for serious topics, I have now reached the view that it has all been done before - any serious topic or question, stick it into the "search" function and you will see it's done the rounds before. Inside out foxes etc - plenty, have a browse and fill ya boots.

What keeps the forum alive and current are the daily posts and these may or may not be rubbish and may or may not be the same questions over and over again.

For me, the forum is a light hearted distraction and as luck would have it along the way I have made numerous acquaintances whom I would now call friends. Good friends. We meet, we talk, we shoot and that's all done in the real world.

As long as the silliness isnt ruining serious threads on the serious subforums, or even worse b*ggering up someones sale, then it is banter and belongs in here.

IMHO moaning about people having a laugh in the banter forum is just as irrelevant as people farting around in the serious ones. Am I the only person that can see this?

ZB

You tell 'em Dusty !

You contribute loads of words of wisdom to shooters on here (1647 posts), tell us about your gun.... :lol:

Oh that's a slam dunker.

Regarding, posting - who cares. If you want to post, post. If you want to read, read. However, general banter is just that.

As for serious topics, I have now reached the view that it has all been done before - any serious topic or question, stick it into the "search" function and you will see it's done the rounds before. Inside out foxes etc - plenty, have a browse and fill ya boots.

What keeps the forum alive and current are the daily posts and these may or may not be rubbish and may or may not be the same questions over and over again.

For me, the forum is a light hearted distraction and as luck would have it along the way I have made numerous acquaintances whom I would now call friends. Good friends. We meet, we talk, we shoot and that's all done in the real world.

amen to that. :good:

Well I have found a new forum where there is just not people from Essex/Suffolk talking about each other and pink hats.

I like it on here but after 5 posts or so it goes onto dogging and irrelevant stuff. I know its humour but whats the saying funny once maybe twice but third not funny. Im not going into an argument cause its just getting boring now, so you can say fight and say I'm grumpy but really think that on some threads it gets totally off topic, eg "Police took my guns" turned, he asked for advice and he got back accusations, mean that's really great.

And for your info I am just about to apply for my SGC and have been invited to join a friend to go pigeon shooting, I have told him to join or look at this forum but when he See's all this I don't think he will bother.

Anyway rant over.

Now here come the p*** takers.

Df

Well I have found a new forum where there is just not people from Essex/Suffolk talking about each other and pink hats.

I like it on here but after 5 posts or so it goes onto dogging and irrelevant stuff. I know its humour but whats the saying funny once maybe twice but third not funny. Im not going into an argument cause its just getting boring now, so you can say fight and say I'm grumpy but really think that on some threads it gets totally off topic, eg "Police took my guns" turned, he asked for advice and he got back accusations, mean that's really great.

And for your info I am just about to apply for my SGC and have been invited to join a friend to go pigeon shooting, I have told him to join or look at this forum but when he See's all this I don't think he will bother.

Anyway rant over.

Now here come the p*** takers.

Df

But you still read it. I wonder why? You don't have to you know. Like Mary Whitehouse really. She had to watch the nasty programmes so she could complain about them. She had an off switch on her telly and could have used it to good effect.

As someone has already rightly said, this is GENERAL BANTER. While people are having a larf on here why not take the opportunity to be serious in another sub-forum? Then you wouldn't have to be offended at this topic.

As for your mate, if he looks through the forum he'll see a hell of a lot of really good stuff and, dropping in on this may see it as it is (a bit of light relief and letting down of hair for those of us lucky enough to still have some) :blink:

Df

Is it this one?

Clicky

ZB

Jeezus wept, now I have seen it all, I can die happy........and the questions......

And the award for the most pathetic forum of the year, for the tenth year running, goes to......http://www.tv.com/teletubbies/show/19613/forums.html

"Well I have found a new forum where there is just not people from Essex/Suffolk talking about each other and pink hats."

I'm confused.com, do you have a problem with people from Essex, people from Suffolk, or people wearing pink hats from either/both counties?