First Pheasant

krazykayaker

i had a quick look for it after i turned round to go back home but couldnt find it (its definately dead as it smashed my bl***y windscreen whilst i was doing 60 !!)

i reckon it must have landed in the hedge

i never stopped to look for it properly as i was more concerned about getting home without the screen falling on me!!

never thought it would do so much damage!!

i had a quick look for it after i turned round to go back home but couldnt find it (its definately dead as it smashed my bl***y windscreen whilst i was doing 60 !!)

i never stopped to look for it properly as i was more concerned about getting home without the screen falling on me!!

Believe me they can bring 300 tons of train doing 75 to a stand if they hit the right place !!

Believe me they can bring 300 tons of train doing 75 to a stand if they hit the right place !!

The brake?

Next time leave the car at home and use a cheap chinese springer :lol:

No not the brake but a spot just above the coupler that dumps an emergency system and does not come off untill 5mph, or the tripcock that is used on the Met Line and has to be re-set when at a stand

Edited by Browning GTS

Next time leave the car at home and use a cheap chinese springer :yes:

hehehehhehehe

I nearly ran one over the other day near loughton......bloody thing was too quick and managed to dive into the hedge!!!! :hmm:

They are soooooooostupid, i was out stalking bunnies the other night, sat in a hedge looking out, heard a noise below me. looked down, there was a cock bird complete with fluffy ears stood by my feet looking up at me!!!!!!! I couldnt have shot it even if it was in season.....that would have just been too unsporting!!!! :sly:

Did you have a look on your back seat?

Did you have a look on your back seat?

yep, looked there, could only find shards of glass to cut myself on :hmm:

Next time leave the car at home and use a cheap chinese springer :yes:

hehehehhehehe

I nearly ran one over the other day near loughton......bloody thing was too quick and managed to dive into the hedge!!!! :hmm:

They are soooooooostupid, i was out stalking bunnies the other night, sat in a hedge looking out, heard a noise below me. looked down, there was a cock bird complete with fluffy ears stood by my feet looking up at me!!!!!!! I couldnt have shot it even if it was in season.....that would have just been too unsporting!!!! :sly:

i was out shooting a while ago when i saw a pheasent on the path i got zerro on it was just about to turn it of when another pheasant jumped out of the hedge and started bonking it . so i shot him instead :yes: