Benelli m2

sammyboy

I was thinking of getting a benelli m2?i was just wondering what you guys thought of it?Good, bad points!any remarks will be apriciated.

Cheers

p.s is there such a thing as an the benelli m3.Someone told me there was but i can't seem to find it on the net.everytime i type it in and press search it comes up with some stupid list of guns you can use on a kids video game. So i was'nt sure!

thanks guys

The Benelli is very popular in the US as Cranfield will testify and they know quite a bit about auto's.

Yes the M3 is Benelli's latest .. auto or pump, 12 bore only, 26" barrel.

RRP 840 quid but you never pay RRP .. do you ??

Try:- Beechwood Equipment, PO Box 162, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9PJ or phone 01932 847365.

Enjoy .. :thumbs:

The only problem is the gun is imported by Beechwood Equipment who are a ******** joke. Sell you the gun, yes, but if you want any parts, you can go and **** in the wind.

Ended up e-mailing the MD of Beechwood who could not be bothered to answer.

Give it some thought before you buy Bennelli.

I have been promised a ejector spring since May, cost £3-00.

Love my gun hate the ***** that have the franchise

LB :thumbs:

OK Ern, my hands are up. But people need to know!

LB if that is your true experience of dealing with a particular company than I am the last person to censor it.

Equally a representative of that company is entitled to give their answer to your complaint if they wish to do so.

Ive owned a couple of Benellis in the past, and have a Super Black Eagle at the mo. Ive always found them to be reliable, and take FAR less cleaning than a gasser. I asked my local gunsmith what he thought of them before I bought the 1st one

His Answer: Ive never had one in for repair

Even though there aren't as many Benellis about as say Berettas I would recommend em. (although the recommendation may not extend to B.E after LBs comments)

I own a Benelli Super 90 Macino, Superlight, semi - auto game gun (left hand) - have it for the past two years and no problems to date. I fire 3,000 - 3,500 cartridges a year - rough shooting, game shooting, decoying and clays, and the gun has never jammed once! Also the gun can take loads from 28 gram to 56 gram with no alterations. Cleaning is a doddle as there is no gas piston, the cycle works on recoil - thorough job takes about 20 minutes every 1000 cartridges fired.

For left handers the only semi - auto available are Benelli, Remington and Fabarm.

just ask Tom Knapp

World Record No. 1

Tom inaugurated his professional relationship with Benelli in 1993 by setting a world record in the semi-automatic shotgun class. Holding his Benelli M1 Super 90 in his left hand, he threw nine standard clay targets into the air with his right and struck each with a single shot in just 2.3 seconds!

World Record No. 2

In 1999, Benelli introduced its amazing new Inertia Recoil technology in the Nova Pump shotgun, and Tom began to prepare for another unbelievable feat. On July 19, 2000, Tom Knapp, with his manually-operated Nova Pump in one hand, threw eight clays simultaneously himself, and broke all eight clays individually before they hit the ground. This astounding world record was accomplished in an amazing 2.1 seconds

martin

dont get me wrong LB,ive tried and tried ,just cant loadthat o/u fast enough, :P

seriously though ,he was here a few years ago at a shoot called the kent cup,

i and many others watched in awe,he plays golf with a shotgun :D was quite the thing while he talks you through the routine ,you watch him slice ,then hook ,then send one 400 yds at mach 1 ,he did mention though putting was a problem ,not for him ,the guys behind :P:D ,

im pretty handy at the hip but the 9 birds at once ,,,,,,, go fish :*)

martin

• 2 weeks later...

LB if that is your true experience of dealing with a particular company than I am the last person to censor it.

Equally a representative of that company is entitled to give their answer to your complaint if they wish to do so.

Good news gentlemen, and you ern, Berreta are taking over Benelli and Franchi (dont know much about them) so things can only get better.

Who knows, maybe I will recieve an ejector spring before the warranty runs out.

LB (mildly pleased) :(

I had a telephone conversation with a Ms. Kay Heslop today of Beechwood Accesories.

She replied to one of my countless e-mails re: my gun.

Why? Well I sent the e-mail to Beechwood & Shooting Times. This would have been visible on her e-mail.

She said she was 'horrified' with my story and that they are sending me a new Nova to my local gunsmith Greenfields, Canterbury.

I would like to say I am happy but I am not. Sure I have a new gun coming, but the previous is not even a year old.

Bearing in mind that I have been waiting since May for the £3-00 ejector spring, I think you may all want to give Bennelli a wide berth until Berretta take over the reins.

LB :thumbs:

She said she was 'horrified' with my story and that they are sending me a new Nova to my local gunsmith Greenfields, Canterbury.

I would like to say I am happy but I am not. Sure I have a new gun coming, but the previous is not even a year old.

Bearing in mind that I have been waiting since May for the £3-00 ejector spring, I think you may all want to give Bennelli a wide berth until Berretta take over the reins.

LB :lol:

LB ,are they all that bad for service over there ??

If there's a part i can find for you over here ,and mail it on let me know, i dont know for sure but give it my best shot. <----- gotta love the pun :thumbs:

we have an extensive amount of gunshop's around ,should be able to find something for you,drop me a pt number and description ,i'll see what i can do .

Martin

• 1 month later...