Canada pics

jcbruno

A very good friend of mine lives near Vernon in BC and I was there a couple of years ago with my family and the views are wonderfull we went out into the wild in one of his trucks somewhere near Silverstar and it was so quite and also spent a couple of days in the Rocky's and did the ice fields what a place to live :oops:

Edited by JJaxeman

lovely pics.

And the lovely little famliy you have there too.

Whens the baby due .

xxxxsuzy

thanks everybody i like it here alot aswell, i have seen pics from all over the UK and must say you have a beautiful country aswell,and your right mrs sweepy my wife is due at the end of August the 28th to be exact, and i will be taking 6 months parental leave which will be a great break from Army life and should get in lots of hunting too :oops:

Just out of interest jc you wouldn't know what the scope for employment was in Canada, im a qualified Communications engineer and qualified domestic gas engineer.

I see your in the Canadian Light Infantry, I served in the British Light Infantry. Best times of my life always regret leaving.

Just out of interest jc you wouldn't know what the scope for employment was in Canada, im a qualified Communications engineer and qualified domestic gas engineer.

I see your in the Canadian Light Infantry, I served in the British Light Infantry. Best times of my life always regret leaving.

Look through the papers, there are always adds for 'trades man' to emigrate to Canada, Australia etc :oops:

well i live in Alberta and there is a big oil boom here at the moment in the tar sands and there is plenty of good jobs that pay very well here especially for a fella with qualifications, i have seen lots of Brits,Yanks, and even a few Aussies and Kiwis working here and many settle here aswell, best of luck to ya if you make the move :oops: