Wimbledon - Mens Singles Final

Cranfield

Who Won?

The one that had jonno monies was on. He looks like a pirate ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

After I was celibrating with the greasy diegos in Quesada last Sunday night and choosing the wrong team :angry: :blink: I only thought it polite to wage some hard earned wonger on the spanish grunter

Jonno

Yeah but that Federerararara guy has issues, i'm no style council but cardigans with your initials in gold lettering? Sounds a bit jumped up to me. If he was a prospective ruler of the world in the James Bond stlylie then fair enough but after all it's only tennis. Glad the other bloke won, if only for that.

icon :lol: :o

Definition

icon (REPRESENTATION)

noun [C]

a very famous person or thing considered as representing a set of beliefs or a way of life:

asked my wife first ,then my daughter who he was ,they didnt know.icon nah :angry:

Not and icon. I think Nadal's a bit of a ***** :blink: :lol:

Jonno

icon :lol: :o

Definition

icon (REPRESENTATION)

noun [C]

a very famous person or thing considered as representing a set of beliefs or a way of life:

asked my wife first ,then my daughter who he was ,they didnt know.icon nah :angry:

Not and icon. I think Nadal's a bit of a ***** :blink: :lol:

Jonno

Whoops can we say that word now ? :D:hmm:

Jonno

Federer has won five Wimbledon Mens Singles Championships, three Australian Opens, four US Opens, four Tennis Masters Cups, fourteen ATP Masters Series titles.

In sporting circles he is not only an icon, but many ex tennis professionals believe he is probably the best ever male tennis player todate. :angry:

Nadal is 22 and number two in the world of professional tennis, he is brilliant now and can only get better. :blink:

Probably the best mens final I have ever seen. :no::oops::hmm::)

First one I've ever watched (can't stand sport) but I was amazed at the skill displayed by both competitors. They also seemed very civil and gracious, which makes a welcome change from the ape-like behaviour of many "sportsmen".

Robert

Please can BBC get Henman off the presenting slot, he's rubbish at that as he was at tennis, he's sooooooooooooo boring

Have to agree, a boring commentator. Hardly rubbish at tennis though, the stats speak for themselves. He was much better on clay/hard courts than grass. Suffered a fair amount of injuries too. His highest ranking was 4th in the world. That ain't bad, and everyone who knocks him? Well, maybe when you're ranked as the 4th best shot in the world (or higher) then by all means go for it, but until then......................................................keep practicing!! :oops: