CLA

clayman

Gentlepersons.

I'd love to pop in say hi at the CLA, 'cos I'll be there myself on Sat.

Only problem is, I don't know where to pop in to....

I guess forum advertising rules preclude mentioning names of businesses etc. or something, do they?? :unsure:

Nope, not allowed to mention company names (well, some of them!)

Look out for green and white stalls selling DECOYING equipment, I believe they will be doing flapping pigeon magnets for well under £100!!

:unsure:

That's a real pity that names can't be mentioned. I've read through my gamefair booklet, and there's loads of suppliers, so many in fact that it would be nearly impossible to guess where to say hi. :hmm:

Still, assuming my car doesn't break down en-route, so that I need to call the Automobile and Association I think it's called, or for short 'A&A', DECOY tent is where I'll be on Saturday.

Warm? ???

Well thats us all loaded up and ready to go.......

On the road for 5am on thursday..........

Look forward to seeing you all down there and I hope that you all get what you are looking for........................

Pop in for a beer at the stand, all PW welcome..............Stellas.....................ICE COLD...........................

The beers are on you lancs lad what a guy :yp: :lol:??? :blink:

All Pw members please call in on him & ask for the beer, i love to see him cringe just like on Sunday when he thought he was going under whilest cleaning the duck pond out. :sad1::cry1::mad:

Edited by McF

The beers are on you lancs lad what a guy :yp: :lol:??? :blink:

All Pw members please call in on him & ask for the beer, i love to see him cringe just like on Sunday when he thought he was going under whilest cleaning the duck pond out. :sad1::cry1::mad:

Great save me a cold one, what stand number?

I`ll be there with the missus on Sat

not to be confused with Taff, I`m the really handsome one with the blonde on my arm, looking relly board.... :yp:

Not got a badge to wear yet...but if I see anyone with one on, will say hello :lol:

will be there sunday at some point. will take my plymouth uni skeet vest wid me so i can attract some attention with regards to other uni's....preferably good looking wimmens.... but will have my shopping list and a bit of cash wid me for a deal or 2 :yes:

I,ll be there sunday thanks to Paul hart settin of 4.30 brekie on way cos i dont like ques let us know how you lot get on i cant wait secret fund hidden from the missus lookin good and got some scrap to cash in so see you all there sunday i also no badge so i'm the 1 in the black discovery roll bar and lamp on the roof say hi