Heart palpitations

Gordon R

I,ve worked in cardiology 20 or so years and not come across it. We get plenty of palpitations,due to low risk heart rhythm distubances . Not been made aware of them being induced by radio waves. Sounds unlikely.Plenty of folk have "palps" due to booze tho.

Edited by vole21

depending on the frequency of the radios it is possible

microwave ovens use frequency to heat food up would you stick your head in one, only difference is radios ususally about 4 watts phones milliwatts microwave ovens 900 watts plus

ive had a few minor burns when working on radios not serious but did hurt like getting burnt with hot tab end

so it is possible

read up on emc and rf interference ad rf power

you will be supprised what you will learn thats why moblile phone masts have to be a certain height above ground

because of the rf produced im sure you have heard or sighned petitions when they try to put up phone masts in your area

someone once said radio waves from your mobile will frazzle your brain , just a load of hype i suppose

If mobile phone radio waves can do this, then why couldnt they frazzle your brain???

http://www.orschlurch.de/video/mobiltelefon-popcorn.html

If they did that test with one phone i'd be worried, as it is it seems to require at least 3. An amplified effect maybe?

I think it's an internet hoax myself.

A mate who puts up phone masts told me that you'd basically have to be licking the antena to do yourself any harm.

I reckon they're put up high is so that they're not hiding behind buildings so you can get a clear signal.

I think it's an internet hoax myself.

A mate who puts up phone masts told me that you'd basically have to be licking the antena to do yourself any harm.

I reckon they're put up high is so that they're not hiding behind buildings so you can get a clear signal.

"Antenna licking"! ;) ....... Popular pastime around Clapham Junction is it? Any photo's? :yes:

Tried the pop corn and the mobiles in work dinnertime, we set up 4 mobiles on the table with pop corn in the middle like the video, rang them all at the same time and guess what.....................

Absolutly sod all happened ;) we rang and rang and rang and still nothing, so the microwave got the job in the end :yes:

:yes: As youre heart works on electrical impulses and not radio waves i doubt it very much!!!!!

Hey Vole...just did my ALS for the 4 or 5th time this weekend!!!...Passed with flying colours!!!! ??????:D:D

Hey Elvis you,re givng your age away. Each cert lasts 3years plus a few years getting your basics...We are both "Old Hands " then.Mine is due a renewal.Used to enjoy the ALS until the consequences of failing became so terrible and humiliating it has become stressful. Of course where I work the care is soooooo good we NEVER have arrests :lol: Apart from last night when a left main stem occluded,we think. Got interview tomorrow for the 7. My 9yr old did the Powerpoint for me. Take care. ;)