Glasgow East

LEFTY478

Ditching Brooon may well appeal to lot of P45 shy Liebore MPs, but I’m sure every MP on the Gubermint’s benches knows full well that this, is gonna end...train crash stylee!

And who in their right mind would want the job of leading ZaNu Lairbour to their first election defeat in 12 years? Hardly a career move for a young Thruster, is it?

Brooon will see it out ‘till the end, then resign in defeat while hoping that the IMF will still offer him a role. It will then be the turn of a Night Watchman, until the next lot look like they’re fluffing it up! Then, “Arise the Thrusters and advance!â€.

Looks like the jocks dont like the jocks? hope the rest of scotland boots labour out ! infact I hope Scotland and the SNP declare independance, and break away from england altogether, and the 30% of their GDP which is subsidy can revert back to the english taxpayer,then maybe just maybe we can have free prescriptions and education.

cheers KW

Looks like the jocks dont like the jocks? hope the rest of scotland boots labour out ! infact I hope Scotland and the SNP declare independance, and break away from england altogether, and the 30% of their GDP which is subsidy can revert back to the english taxpayer,then maybe just maybe we can have free prescriptions and education.

cheers KW

Hey I think the Scots deserve some more respect than that my friend.

Afterall England wanted the Union not Scotland in the first place, so live with it.

Df

cheers KW

Afterall England wanted the Union not Scotland in the first place, so live with it.

Df

I have nothing against the Scott's but many of us English voters are getting more than a little fed up subsidising them so heavily. And as for them being able to vote on English matters - what's that all about?

Seems to me we do an awful lot for for those North of the boarder and I don't see a great deal of respect coming back in our direction - all I ever seem to hear hear from Jocks down here is how they dislike the place and want Independence.

Well, don't forget we stole their oil............so they keep reminding us, however most of them are totally bladdered 8 nights out of 7 so would be completely unable to get at it without assistance from us English,..........................re-build Hadrians Wall I say, let 'em all keep on scoffing those deep fried Mars bars..!!

Hoots Mon,

Cat.

Well, don't forget we stole their oil............so they keep reminding us, however most of them are totally bladdered 8 nights out of 7 so would be completely unable to get at it without assistance from us English,..........................re-build Hadrians Wall I say, let 'em all keep on scoffing those deep fried Mars bars..!!

Hoots Mon,

Cat.

Not as bad as "We won the the football in 66" Who cares :/ . There is a country outside of Glasgow by the way.

DF

cheers KW

Df

Hang about, I thought you were from Northampton originally DF...

ZB