Pigeon magnet,Edwardja,who bought one

andrewluke

i bought a pigeon magnet from "Edwardja" (now banned)last week,(he advertised the more expensive model and sent cheap model),received the magnet yesterday but it was not the model which was advertised on this forum,when i emailed Edwardja he told me tough ****,i have opened a paypal dispute about this,he has told paypal that it was the magnet which was advertised,he also told paypal that he had sold six of these to other forum members last week and everyone else who had one was totally happy with their magnets,if you are not happy with your magnets and paid by paypal open a dispute,

andrew

pulled out of the deal ,when he was banned.trades under the name of sporting agent ,lives between bath and bristol try this he sent me,,,,

NO WORRIES. I ONY GOT BLOCKED AS THEY THOUGHT I WAS A COMMERCIAL SALES PERSON AS THERE WERE SO MANY REPLIES TO THE THREAD. I UNDERSTAND YOUR HESITATION THOUGH. I WILL BE SELLING THE PIGEON MAGNETS AT THE MIDLAND GAME FAIR HOWEVER FROM THE SAS PRODUCTS LIMITED STAND SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY ONE THERE COME SEE ME AND REMIND ME OF WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL HONOUR MY PRICE AS I AM AN HONEST GUY. IF YOU DO CHANGE YOUR MIND HOEVER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I CAN SORT IT OUT FOR YOU.

THAKS FOR YOUR ENQUIRY

ED . try the midland for a refund. the guys a total k.n.o bhead

i had made paypal payment before he was banned,he tried to tell me that he only had the wiper motor type magnet but is selling both types on ebay(user name "sportingagent"),if i have no luck with my paypal dispute i will get on to the Trading Standards,he has told paypal that he is not a trader yet in his ad on the forum he stated that he had sold 60 magnets at the CLA gamefair,i think that gives it away.

andrew

I was thinking about it but then funds didnt allow it, he PM'ed me a few times and dropped the price. he said it was the last one. then i saw he was banned so i made my own.

I think it is the same guy that sells them on ebay..unless there someone else from Bristol area that makes and sells them and used the same photos.

i did ask him if he would be at the frampton game fair but i cant remember if he said yes or no. some thing about a new batch rings a bell.

still feel for you mate as nothing hurts more than a ripe off merchant.

kind regards

Phil.

I did think about it and he said i could pick it up in Wick, nr Bristol as I live just down the road but never bothered.

To be honest I could of had it for £80 but then he emailed me the day after saying that he had 1 left and i could have it for £90....ummmm i thought prices would go down not up :good:

So as i could pick it up from his house (dont know the address) I would be surprised if he was going to try to rip me off.

To be honest i think that guy called Andy who sells these machines on Ebay would be a better purchase, as he had several good right ups from PW members and noticed he has a few items for sale at present

Cheers

I did think about it and he said i could pick it up in Wick, nr Bristol as I live just down the road but never bothered.

To be honest I could of had it for £80 but then he emailed me the day after saying that he had 1 left and i could have it for £90....ummmm i thought prices would go down not up :yes:

So as i could pick it up from his house (dont know the address) I would be surprised if he was going to try to rip me off.

To be honest i think that guy called Andy who sells these machines on Ebay would be a better purchase, as he had several good right ups from PW members and noticed he has a few items for sale at present

Cheers

If its of any help to anyone wanting a magnet I bought one from Andy on fleabay and its been very reliable, he is also on the end of the phone if you want him, I fitted a variable speed control following his advice, he,s a decent chap to trade with.

:good: D2D

Me too from Andy, I paid less than you did for yours, delivered, with (not great) foam decoys and two batteries.

Andy's a top man to deal with.

We ordered two, one just doesn't last whichever battery we have tried, Andy offered to send a new motor without a second thought.

Sorry to hear you been ripped off mate, that makes me sick. Idiots like him are what make it hard for the good honest guys to trade

Have a look in your "History" in your browser and see if you still have the page from Ebay where you won the item.

If you have print it and also do a Save As and keep a copy.

With that evidence and the contact details from folks above you have enough to get some support from a Trading Standards Officer especially if he is claiming not to be a trader. Offer to refer his activities to HMRC and /or the VAT man if he doesn't cough up.

Have a look in your "History" in your browser and see if you still have the page from Ebay where you won the item.

If you have print it and also do a Save As and keep a copy.

With that evidence and the contact details from folks above you have enough to get some support from a Trading Standards Officer especially if he is claiming not to be a trader. Offer to refer his activities to HMRC and /or the VAT man if he doesn't cough up.

i didn't buy the magnet on ebay,it was advertised on the forum but the ad has been removed because the seller has been banned,

andrew

Hi Phil, i asked for the thread to be removed as i had soo many replies and they were all going to my work email address! they dont come with a battery of speed controler. they are £86 with postage included and are a lightweight (4kg) model.

I hope this is of help.

Ed

This was the last i had from him. As i said, i made my own in the end for a tenner so saved the money.

I really hope you sort it mate.

Kind regards

Phil.

his ebay account is business and the last magnet he sold was £76.66 and £7.99 postage so what was the price comparison to what you paid ?

i paid £80 plus £6 postage it was meant to be the lightweight model,he had three which were advertised on this forum.

andrew

Edited by andrewluke

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew is quite correct in this, Edwardja described a lightweight magnet a picture accompanied the ad and showed a lightweight model.

He as also deceived other people, me included.

I have waited a month for him to rectify this matter but it would appear he as no intention

Is there anyone else? He claims to have sold 6 to forum members and they are perfectly happy!

Is this true or are other members as upset as me?

If anyone has his address I would be grateful if you could PM it

Para

Edited by paraone

it wouldn't really matter anyway andrew as paypal can not take money out of a bank account to pay. they can only pay you from what is in his paypal account, so all he has to do is empty his account and you get nothing. this has happened to me a few times now.

best would be to get all your information together and speak to the police on deception charges.