BIGFOOT FOUND!!

MM

"The only person we would allow to come down and verify the body was 'the real Bigfoot Hunter,' Tom Biscardi."

Now that's what I call a steady job, I could manage that, I bet that really impresses people when they see it on his CV.

It's on a par with "the real loch Ness monster hunter".

These guys make a living from selling bigfoot videos, belt buckles, T shirts, you name it, no chance that this is just a plug for their merchandise then?

http://store.shoppingforbigfoot.com/

And how come bigfoot is always a "he" how does it breed?

I saw more convincing bigfoots at the Harley owners weekend at Bisley than those on the video, and that was just the women.

I don't think there is a forum on the net where someone hasn't posted this!!!

Then they move onto "Big Cats" and some then move onto "Aliens" from another planet.

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigfoots mum cares :lol:

BBC News

The claimed recent discovery of Bigfoot in the US state of Georgia has turned out to be a hoax - it was a rubber gorilla suit in a block of ice.

Two men said last week they had found a 2.3m-tall (7ft 7in), 226kg (500lb) corpse of the legendary ape-like creature in a wood in June.

Two researchers bought the "carcass", encased in ice, for an undisclosed sum.

But as it thawed it turned out to be a rubber monkey outfit. Bigfoot has been the subject of decades of hoaxes.

Matt Whitton, a police officer, and Rick Dyer, a former prison officer, told a new conference in California last week that they had made the find while hiking.

'Dinosaurs'

A photograph on the men's website showed what appeared to be a large, hairy creature.

But Bigfoot experts reacted suspiciously to the men's claims and the story soon began to unravel.

Steve Kulls - of squatchdetective.com - observed the thawing and said that as the ice melted, the exposed head was found to be "unusually hollow in one small section".

As the process continued the feet were exposed - and were found to be made of rubber.

AP news agency reported that telephone calls to Mr Whitton and Mr Dyer were not returned on Tuesday.

But the voicemail recording for their Bigfoot Tip Line - which proclaims they also search for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster - has been updated. It announced the duo were also looking for "big cats and dinosaurs".

There you go a good old rubber suit :lol: