Dog Dies After Air Weapon Attack

lord_seagrave

balls and socks more like. cant stand cats, but wouldnt do that to em :lol:

Martin, what is all this ball in sock nonsense all about?

Is it a fetish? Sounds a little too similar to fondling balls in a scrotum to me..... :lol:

NONSENSE!! NONSENSE!! ill have you know some of historys most famous battles have been fought and lost by ball and sock!!

a much favoured method of "dishing it out" in the 70's and 80's jails/young offenders institues. just wish they still used it, thats all.

balls and socks more like. cant stand cats, but wouldnt do that to em :lol:

Martin, what is all this ball in sock nonsense all about?

Is it a fetish? Sounds a little too similar to fondling balls in a scrotum to me..... :lol:

NONSENSE!! NONSENSE!! ill have you know some of historys most famous battles have been fought and lost by ball and sock!!

a much favoured method of "dishing it out" in the 70's and 80's jails/young offenders institues. just wish they still used it, thats all.

Just avin a giraffe! :lol:

I love my cat to bits and I can say with complete honesty that anyone that hurt her would feel the full wrath of me never mind the law, they would certainly remember me and my cat for the rest of their lives.

I'm an avid airgunner and it does make my life easier to not have to bother with licensing etc. but there are times when I wonder if they should be licensed to prevent retards injury pets and/or property.

Im honestly gonna say if anyone did anything to ANY of my pets i would be looking at a long stretch at her majesty's pleasure. Anyone that can harm an animal for no valid reason has got to be a coward who cant face people. hope the C who did this dies of explosive diarrhea.

I'm not sure whether karma really exists, but lets hope it does and that this **** reaps a whirlwind of balls in socks, explosive squits and that next time he tries to cock his probably rusty and badly maintained springer, that just as he puts the pellet in the barrel the damned thing goes off and squashes his trigger finger to a pulp! :good:

Edited by airssassin

I'm not sure whether karma really exists, but lets hope it does and that this **** reaps a wurlwind of balls in socks, explosive squits and that next time he tries to cock his probably rusty and badly maintained springer, that just as he puts the pellet in the barrel the damned thing goes off and squashes his trigger finger to a pulp! :good:

"YEAAHHH BOYYYYYYY!" :good:

People who do stuff like that need to be taken out and riddled with bismuth 4s from a xtra full turkey choke :blush:

well Ed, i dont know what a "full turkey choke" is, but it sounds like it stings :lol:

Its a choke that delivers its load in a 20" circle at 30yrds :hmm: , and im thinking about 10yrds if they were tied to a post :blink: