******* machine

mickeylove

I can better haveing something break down, my dad spends months getting my 82yr old grandads john deere 1075(oooh yeah 1984 vintage :lol: )combine reday and he then goes and drives it into a tree (first time round) and breaks the unloading spout off(it was the 3rd time last year) :lol::thanks: thats annoying (fortunatly we have another 1075 driven by my uncle who is capable of driveing AROUND trees. yeah u haave the choice when buying a new one of a flamable claas, a john deere that wont feed and blocks if you have a t series. a newholland with no parts when it breaks down.:lol:

Edited by EdwardtheloneShooter

nice got dommy 86 and 96 running ok at the minute in the firm i work for just to rub it in bit old i know

Get yourself a good fire extinguisher!

I saw a 1973 claas senator 70 the other day, the old boy driveing it looked pretty warm, even with no glass in the cab :thanks:

Our Lexion 580+ was written off in a fire two years ago. Our new Lexion 580 TTrac has performed well, apart from a belt failure last summer. Whilst Claas are a little problematic, if I was buying again it would be either a Lexion or a New Holland CR9090 (a beast). A local contractor is praising his Deere C670i.

Our Lexion 580+ was written off in a fire two years ago. Our new Lexion 580 TTrac has performed well, apart from a belt failure last summer. Whilst Claas are a little problematic, if I was buying again it would be either a Lexion or a New Holland CR9090 (a beast). A local contractor is praising his Deere C670i.

john deere,are very good we have 4 on the farm in the usa.there are the 96-96

A local farmer near me is haveing huge problems with his JD c series combine, because it will not feed properly into the feederhouse :good: