ideas for a 19th bday party

flash

House party.

:good:

Seriously though, having the same dilemna myself for my 16th in less than a month. Big drunken party in the garden isn't going down too well with my parents at the moment. :good:

essentials are beer and tarts! what more is needed? 19 years old and you are asking that question :good:

its quite normal at that age to wake up with your head stuck to the pillow with puke and a bird lay next to you so rough she could remove paintwork just by looking at it! :good:

given my 19th birthday all over again I would still squander loads of money and work on catching an aray of std's thats what being 19 is about!

dont worry alot of alcahol will be involved :yp:

either going clubbing in exeter or a pub crawl in newton abott, or a combination of both :P

and hopefully some tarts lol

its something to do during the day :P

Newton Scabatt.....What are you like?:lol:?:lol:?:yp:

There's a better class of bird to be had......

Exeter's OK, just remember to tie a plank across your **** to stop you slipping past the point of no return.

Exmouths good and i might get my carcass across and get you a pint :good: :good:

dont worry alot of alcahol will be involved :yp:

either going clubbing in exeter or a pub crawl in newton abott, or a combination of both :P

and hopefully some tarts lol

its something to do during the day :P

Newton Scabatt.....What are you like?:lol:?:lol:?:yp:

There's a better class of bird to be had......

Exeter's OK, just remember to tie a plank across your **** to stop you slipping past the point of no return.

Exmouths good and i might get my carcass across and get you a pint :good: :good:

lol so u know it as newton scabbot as well.

was thinking of the pub crawl involving the cider bar of course and maybe ending up at enigma etc lol

exmouth is a good night out, and i frequent it every wednesday during term time at college. will be there for the wednesday after next, for the first night out of the college year, should be a heavy one :D

where in devon are u then?

essentials are beer and tarts! what more is needed? 19 years old and you are asking that question :good:

its quite normal at that age to wake up with your head stuck to the pillow with puke and a bird lay next to you so rough she could remove paintwork just by looking at it! :lol:

given my 19th birthday all over again I would still squander loads of money and work on catching an aray of std's thats what being 19 is about!

This sounds a sensible option!!! :good:

Shame on you lot are you trying to lead this young man astray.

With your wild fantasys

Flash take no notice of them.

You nearly nineteen now you should bethinking of settleing down finding yourself a lovely little girlfriend.

Am sure their are still some clean living girls in your part of the world somewhere. :good:

You should also now be saving you money instead of spending it on booze and cheap women.

For a nice little house.And of course your wedding day(which are not cheap dos).

And for those little luxurys we call kids.

I mean one night of fun,lust, drink ,and wild sex.

to the life time of watching telly,drinking tea,And once a month sex(if your luckly)

There is no choice.

O **** it flash go out and have fun. :good:

xxxxxsuzy

ps But remember the only thing you want to take home that night (or the next morning)is the bad head and a empty wallet.

So play save young man. :lol::lol:

Well how about some clay shooting and quad biking and other stuff like that..... http://www.ashcombeadventure.co.uk/

thats Near Dawlish.

When finshed drive down to newton about and go out and get bladdered there.....Dont want your sort upseting the local lasses here in Exeter.

(and besides have friends with 19 yo daughters, and dont wanna here about your antics with one of them....eeeyyyoooo NO!!)

Whatever have a good night

see, told you. bang some into a cash ISA, then have a giggle with the rest. if you are lucky enough to have the cash, premium bonds. :good:

i know they are not as cheap these days, but i make all the grandparents get them for my kids, rather than a load of plastic **** that will get thrown with all the other plastic cheap ****.

i can remember my 18th like it was yesterday. big party, loads of beer.....girls...dancing..ect..

i can REALLY remember it as if it was yesterday. it was 15 years ago! i never thought id get to 21, or 30.....

my point is this. plan for your own future, as nobody else will. you can have much more fun in a few years when you are financially secure and not worried what the girl over the road thinks about your new trainers.

what would i do if i could go back in time? save all my cash, spend it carefully, and train to be a doctor/dentist ect.........

time goes fast. the older you get, the quicker it seems to go. im far from old in my eyes, as im sure you feel the same. was talking with the wifes grandfather the other day. he feels like a young chap at 84.

save your cash young man!!! or invest wisely! :good:

lol, everybody seems to be saying the same thing :good:

amsterdam is definately out of the question as theres about 5 girls hopefully coming, and i dont think theyd enjoy it as much as us boys lol.

it will definately involve plenty of alcahol, and hopefully women :good:

thanks for the tip martin, already got a ISA which all my dosh will be going into :lol:

any names or numbers kevitree :lol:

from ur name im guessing u live in heavitree :yp:

3's up with some fit hookers from Amsterdam.

That's the one to go for. Brilliant place for a birthday weekend.

to right amsterdam! cheap beer cheap women and you come back with your own batch of mushrooms growing safely on your jennys! and if you are into seafood or not ther will be plenty of crabs for all! :yp:

If you want really classy cheap women go out to prague they look like supermodels and cost about £15 a go

I dont need to go out and look for tarts anymore as the wife has just read me writing this and kicked my nuts into my throat!